Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal females are chad only there is no normies that can get a loyal gfs anymore

can normies get loyal gfs?

• Total voters
doesnt even have to be chad ANY TALLFAG normie will steal the other normie's gf

They can get girlfriends (by betabuxing) just not loyal ones

Foids only loyal to chad

There is no loyalty for guys who aren't good looking. For a Not-Hot, it's either stay single or be settled for and eventually cheated on.

Subchad is either be a betacuck ATM then get dead bedrooms or die alone or even both of them

most normies don't care if their relationship is loyal

they're fine with playing pretend, because they are just NPCs pretending to be human after all

normie = betabux especially if 40 chads are around man it's water imma be with a normalfag for profits while fucking Chad man if only unicorns existed but if you prove

Eh kind of cope to say it never happens. I see plenty of normalfags from my school on Faceberg who have had long-term girlfriends or even got married. The difference is they paired up as soon as possible, some are even still with their high school GF. Whereas normalfags who try to date beyond their early 20s, that's when it becomes fucking brutal.

Errrrrrrrggggggggggg whatever AI wife will not cheat on me we will have snuggly cuddle fantasies all day every day.
I don't care what stupid normies happen to them they killed my life they can go and fuck their STD-riddled beef flap italian sub flesh baskets.
Sub3 it never began for me idgaf if theyre leaping onto the cock carousel I'm not a part of it fuck them.

I doubt anyone can get a loyal one

Foids are loyal to their nature.

Foid's nature is to lie, deceive, monkey-branch, cheat, cuck, burn bridges, scorch the earth, play victim, dodge accountability, take selfies, get fat and lie.

Foids only loyal to chad
Due to hoeflation, even that is questionble.

Since many w0men espcially in the heigher tier consider themself beyond human at this point, and either f*ck around or want to settle down with a literall christian gray.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back