Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are basically privileged rich folks

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Not trying to offend any richcels here. Nor am I referring to people who were poor then became rich later. I am specifically talking about people who were born into wealth and have an attitude about it.

So what are the similarities? Let's begin:

1. Sense of entitlement-they both feel entitled to all the good things in life.
2. Hatred of those deemed lower than them: Rich people hate acknowledging the homeless and working class, women hate acknowledging ugly and minority men.
3. Arrogance-almost all women have stuck up snotty attitude, just as wealthy people are often snobby
4. Greater opportunities: rich people have a great future ahead of them because their parents raised them well. Women similarly have lots of options open to them in terms of jobs just due to being female and can always tie down some poor sucker to take care of her after her prime.
5. Sheltered-rich people often have no idea what poor people are going through. Similarly the average woman has NO IDEA how difficult life is for the average man.

Women are basically the modern nobility.

This, so accurate. Being born with vagina is same as being born in nobility.

but the women didnt teach us to fuckin spoke

attractive girls are basically the equivalent of minor celebrities

Don't forget that they STILL play the victim 24/7 even though they live life on easy mode.

If only a whore had to live in my body for a week she would kill herself

fagotonabike said:
Don't forget that they STILL play the victim 24/7 even though they live life on easy mode.

If only a whore had to live in my body for a week she would kill herself

This. Those with the most privilege think they're victims because they don't understand how much harder life would be, instead they look at the things they don't have.

they are not stuck up with chads

Yep. Also even the examples of poor or homeless females are greatly fewer in number and often it is due to their own poor choices they end up that way, but even in the worst of situations any female can turn to prostitution to make big bucks.