Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Females annoy me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was unfortunate enough to be sitting next to a group of females on the bus on my way back from wagecelling.
What only lasted about 15 minutes honestly felt like 2 hours. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but having to spend a certain amount of time next to a female or a group of females fills me with absolute rage. I don't think it's just the fact that I have never touched one. It has something to do with their appearance and the way they talk. They are so fragile and vulnerable. It should be cute but for some reason, coupled with the stupid shit they were talking about (Chad, morning-after pill and general retarded female shit) made me want to get up and punch them all in the face. I know it sounds autistic but I could feel my blood boiling and I couldn't just move to a different seat. Another thing that pisses me off is their adorable high-pitched voices and constant giggling. They sound like children talking about their favourite toys.
It would be interesting to see what would happen if one of us started following a female walking alone in the middle of the night to try and scare her. Seeing her frail little body, her ass and tits shaking, trying to run away from an incel. It would be absolutely hilarious, considering they view us as subhumans when they're with Chad.
Note: this is a fantasy, I wouldn't hurt a fly in real life.

Last edited:
why care just listen music and close eyes,

why care just listen music and close eyes,

I don't know how people can listen to music on public transport. I'd constantly be paranoid that someone can hear it.

I don't know how people can listen to music on public transport. I'd constantly be paranoid that someone can hear it.
wtf? im getting paranoid hearing others bs constantly, and in ear headphones btw, nobody hears your shit and if why care

The anoy us but they are the only ones that can cure us

man i know that feel.
public transport is the worst.
just recently i sat next to a group of four foids.
the shit they talk is just unbearable.
foids live 99% in social media, every single one of them is completely addicted to that shit.
some rapefugee came and sat next to me, just to be close to the foids. those guys are the thirstiest betas you can imagine.
there were many empty seats but these guys just dont care. i made myself as large as possible and he left 20 seconds later and took another seat far away. jfl ultracucks

Same, I tried to be outgoing one day on the train and put my headphones in but I was so terrified that people could hear the music or if the headphones fell out and it started playing the music on my phone so I never did it again

please do not sit on the seats of public transport. They are full of shit from outsiders. a good trick is when you get off you throw a stinky gas and leave the smell of shit so that people who bother you feel uncomfortable

please do not sit on the seats of public transport. They are full of shit from outsiders. a good trick is when you get off you throw a stinky gas and leave the smell of shit so that people who bother you feel uncomfortable
bretty gud