Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Validation is drug and is destroying lives.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Female validation is a literally a narcotics drug and it is destroying lives of billions of men all over the world.
Just like pleasure from drug is not real , same is the case with female validation, it is not real and is an illusion.

Till 100 year back , this drug was illegal as women were forced to be in the house and everyone was getting arranged marriage and living a sexless , loveless marriage and no one was getting this drug (female validation). And everything was good.

Few decades back , women were given freedom, starting coming out of the house and started giving validation to some men , and making lives of other men hell.

While other narcotics drugs are banned and govt takes action on anyone using it . This female validation drug is being promoted more and more and is destroying lives of men all over the world.

foids dont even know i exist jfl

Interesting take but I bet 100 years ago the women were more devoted to there men and loved them
It was all performative dude. Do you seriously believe women just magically became whores in the past 50 years? It's female nature for a reason, they were devoted to their men because divorce was illegal and their men beat the shit out of them when they misbehaved.

Interesting take but I bet 100 years ago the women were more devoted to there men and loved them
Women can't love men. Women are not interested in men . For women , men are just an object to be used and thrown away.

Cope

If you go ask your great grandparents and ask them how there relationship was or ask your grandparent how there parents relationship was

They would tell you that women were more loving and devoted

It was common that when there men would die that the women would pray that they would make it to heaven and be at peace, and that they wouldn't marry other men.

Nowdays if a man is MIA like hes at the hospital for a few weeks women will immediately hookup with someone else and already look/be with a new man.

You can not tell me otherwise that women 100 years ago or 50 years ago did not love there man or weren't as devoted as modern women
Blue pilled cope.
In the past when war happened , women would hook-up with the attackers when their husbands were killed by the attackers. Queens hooking up with attackers was common.

If you go ask your great grandparents and ask them how there relationship was or ask your grandparent how there parents relationship was
I have asked my grandparents about this. Guess what? Every single one of them beat their wives into submission. The current sexual marketplace proves that that is unnecessary if a woman truly loves you (which really just means you're the hottest guy she has access to).
Nowdays if a man is MIA like hes at the hospital for a few weeks women will immediately hookup with someone else and already look/be with a new man.
JFL if you don't think the exact same thing happened in the past.
You can not tell me otherwise that women 100 years ago or 50 years ago did not love there man or weren't as devoted as modern women
Devoted? Absolutely, I explained why. Love? No way. Women are incapable of love the way a man is.

happened to me in my school days i call it "the dog fase"

Women can't love men. Women are not interested in men . For women , men are just an object to be used and thrown away.
Its Brutal but thats Nature.

why would you want a foids validation?