Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion female to male transition

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i know females who transition to male do it for the cognition of male so they don't want to live a retarded dependent life. and maybe few of them might do it for physical strength and other reasons. but will this change the retarded "cute" "empathetic" "beauty perceiving" brain of foids to brains capable of doing tech, science and shit ?
are there studies for this? and will their anti-civilization brain become useful for a paceful co-existing nature like male brain ? will their irrational anger reduce too ?

i know females who transition to male do it for the cognition of male so they don't want to live a retarded dependent life. and maybe few of them might do it for physical strength and other reasons. but will this change the retarded "cute" "empathetic" "beauty perceiving" brain of foids to brains capable of doing tech, science and shit ?
are there studies for this? and will their anti-civilization brain become useful for a paceful co-existing nature like male brain ? will their irrational anger reduce too ?
They will still be female

They will finally get a taste of that male privilege they talk about so much, Enjoy a depressive life.

They will finally get a taste of that male privilege they talk about so much, Enjoy a depressive life.
if their brains don't change, i think they won't be depressed cuz foids are never depressed. the highest problem they have is "loneliness"

FTM trannies make up only 20% of transitions, but also 80% of detransitions.

I knew an FtM who was mega tryhard at being masculine. Always trying to be the big man of the room and still my beta incel ass 100x masculinity mogged her while she was preoccupied thinking a butterfly was cute or some shit :feelskek:

I’m thinking about MtM transitioning, tips OP?

I hate trannies

I don't get why pretty girls ruin themselves with hormones and chopping off their tits just to be short deformed manlet who doesn't even have a dick :feelskek: