Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female-to-Male Trans regrets transitioning jfl

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Nobody should transition, ever.

black women don't need to transition because they already look like men.

Imagine living on tutorial mode and throwing it away

These people need actual mental help rather than hormones and their genitals butchered.

She looks like a 9 year old kid

When you switch from tutorial mode to hell on earth difficulty

JFL, didn't take enough HGH, and must suffer as a 5'2" blackcel manlet now. BRUTAL but deserved

This kid is a retard and a pathological narcissist. "I'm perfect." Even if I were a gigachad with 200IQ I could never say something like that

Shake your bootie bitch!

Lmao what a braindead, the foids who "transition" to male are even more retarded than normal fags

It's transitioners' problem if they wanna fool themselves into thinking they're the other gender, but it's their widespread narcissistic attention seeking and degenerate far-left behavior that makes them disgusting.

Last edited:
lol at throwing away life on tutorial island

Of course she does.

She's not even a real male and yet she voicemogs the shit out of me.

What were the statistics again. How many transitioned people comit suicide?

nine in ten trans people have thought about committing suicide :feelsokman:

i hate the word transition
you "transitioned" to what exactly?

They think men are privileged, not them.
But they only compare themselves to chads
full

Teehee she realized that there are no privileges when you are not born Chad

These are usually hilarious tbh

Too ugly for chads

Thinks all men are as privileged as chad when it comes to male dominance and foid attention.

Enters a cold world when they turn tutorial mode into nightmare mode by becoming a manlet tier looking incel.

JFL this reminds me of this, the worlds first ever "de transition" conference everyone wishing to "de trans" was a foid who went to male, JFL at these bitches they went from life on tutorial island with all cheats enabled to life as a framecel manlet and now they want to go back.

LMFAO at this bitch in the op "trauma" was why I transitioned no you stupid bitch you legitimately ate up the propaganda that men have some sort of "privilege" simply by being male (Perhaps a hundreds years ago you would have a point but no longer), this is completely false men as a whole are seen as disposable tools and tax slaves, the only men who have even a semblance of the privilege you claim we have are chads, and then again it is you foids and who give them it, and no one else.

Now you became a ethnic framecel manlet you realised you want to go back to tutorial island and I say fuck you bitch you should be forced to stay as a male.

Last edited:

JFL this reminds me of this, the worlds first ever "de transition" conference everyone wishing to "de trans" was a foid who went to male, JFL at these bitches they went from life on tutorial island with all cheats enabled to life as a framecel manlet and now they want to go back.

LMFAO at this bitch in the op "trauma" was why I transitioned no you stupid bitch you legitimately ate up the propaganda that men have some sort of "privilege" simply by being male (Perhaps a hundreds years ago you would have a point but no longer), this is completely false men as a whole are seen as disposable tools and tax slaves, the only men who have even a semblance of the privilege you claim we have are chads, and then again it is you foids and who give them it, and no one else.

Now you became a framecel manlet you realised you want to go back to tutorial island and I say fuck you bitch you should be forced to stay as a male.
I just hope we're not paying for that stuff.

I just hope we're not paying for that stuff.
If you live in a western country and pay taxes you 99% are.

wagecucks should be allowed to decide where their tax money goes

If you live in a western country and pay taxes you 99% are.

wagecucks should be allowed to decide where their tax money goes
Infact we'd not be wagecucks anymore if we did.

She looks like a little boy jfl
special snowflake got a taste of reality
over for her ngl

Lmao
Passing from average ugly girl to ugly manlet
The fuck do they expect?
They think that they will become Schwarzenegger with hormones, but they Just look like hairy framecel teenagers

Nobody should transition, ever.
Lmao
Passing from average ugly girl to ugly manlet
The fuck do they expect?
They think that they will become Schwarzenegger with hormones, but they Just look like hairy framecel teenagers

Now you became a ethnic framecel manlet you realised you want to go back to tutorial island and I say fuck you bitch you should be forced to stay as a male.

Epic basedness...

From tutorial mode to nightmare mode

I wonder if FtM trannies should be allowed to post on this forum. They're biologically female, and being female is against the rules, but how important is biological sex in an online setting? It's not like they'd collect orbiters, compare their microscopic issues to the ones we face as male incels, and otherwise sow discord.