Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female to male to female.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ed-testosterone-tablets-suicide-a7710441.html

zahra-c2.jpg

Pretty much she was born as a biological female then found out she was gay in her later years then she decided to transition and then realized she doesn't want to be a man anymore.

Do you know what this means? There maybe be some psychological issues behind her issue, but the bigger underlying message we can extract, and study from this is that she missed having her female privilege. Remember a video of a Lesbian woman where she act out as a man for six months, but couldn't take the amount of mental abuse that came to her, and she too missed her female privilege. Also notice how most trans are MtF, but no FtM? It seems like many of these women subconsciously know that they have it much more better than man (and that's a already tell tale sign, for them not to become men). Because many of them know that they'll have it harder, if they were men.

Last edited:
Yea idk why anyone would want to be a male, probably the dumbest decision any women can make. Luckily she woke up and realized how easy she has it.

Yea idk why anyone would want to be a male, probably the dumbest decision any women can make. Luckily she woke up and realized how easy she has it.
The penis envy in lesbian women are so strong, that its enough for them to become men.

Also a majority of them abort their FtM transitions, I can't find the stats to back it up.

Only if she is gay I could maybe understand.

Yeah, smart move on her part to go back.

I once found tumblr pages of FtM trannies talking about heightism, because they went from 5'2 femoid to 5'2 manlet. Where were these whores when they were female? Jfl @ how trannies expose female privilege. Women have no empathy until they taste the pain themselves. On the other hand I can sympathize with baldcels or framecels even though I'm neither.

I once found tumblr pages of FtM trannies talking about heightism, because they went from 5'2 femoid to 5'2 manlet. Where were these whores when they were female? Jfl @ how trannies expose female privilege. Women have no empathy until they taste the pain themselves. On the other hand I can sympathize with baldcels or framecels even though I'm neither.

It means the female is mentally ill.

Lol at FTM trannies. They all end up faggy looking low T manlets.