Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female teachers under 30yo should supply sex to incel students

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Should teachers fuck their students?

• Yes

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Teachers are supposed to aid students in their cognitive and psychosocial development. According to Maslow's hierarchy, sex is a need. Students deprived of sex are likely to develop low self-esteem, leading to poor life outcomes. If a teacher is serious about her quest to enrich the lives of her students, she will have theraputic sex with her incel students.

You have my full support.

Teachers are supposed to aid students in their cognitive and psychosocial development. According to Maslow's hierarchy, sex is a need. Students deprived of sex are likely to develop low self-esteem, leading to poor life outcomes. If a teacher is serious about her quest to enrich the lives of her students, she will have theraputic sex with her incel students.
I agree with the idea in principal, but that would give a lot of power to the teacher.
There should be regulations.

I agree with the idea in principal, but that would give a lot of power to the teacher.
There should be regulations.
Teachers are already in a position of power.

Based. Make this mandatory to every school

Absolutely, it’ll significantly improve their students’ academic performance, kek

yes. real life should be exactly like the the hentai Dropout

Psychologists should do the same

All foids past the age of 16 should be conscripted into fucking and draining every incel they see in public as mandatory national service.

Female teachers should be above 50 years old.

Feed and clothe and house them too.

I wanted to fuck one of my teachers in high school and uni and still want to fuck a teacher now.

I can’t breed, like I physically can’t :feelsree:

No, way foids only fuck youngChads, while incels nerds virgins are hated

That would unironically save our youth and our society by motivating them to stay in school and do good. Imagine if you would get sex for an A, a blow job for every B’ and have to lick her pussy for a C.

All foids past the age of 16 should be conscripted into fucking and draining every incel they see in public as mandatory national service.
The multiversal based department has spoken.

Not just teachers, their young hot assistants too.

Good idea. School should have like sex lesson where we can experience sex like normies do. I had a fantasy of having sex with my teacher too but I did not get it. A few years later, there was a rumour that another teacher had sex with a student in a school football team. I remembered it well. That student did not study well and skipped school quite often. I was studymaxx but why? Why did not a teacher reward me with sex. The world is so unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back