Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female Teachers Rape their Students and get off Scott Free.

why this shit never happens to me ? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Slap on the wrist and she will still go on to rape more little boys with her privileged rotten flaps

I wouldn't mind a sexy foid raping me tbh kid is lucky

I know this is a cuck thing to say but boys probably like it more than girls usually do in the same scenario. I can pretty much understand why it's treated as less of a serious crime.

Imagine being the husbands, getting cucked by underage Chads.

Stuff like this actually would happen quite often i think. In my school at least I have noticed that the foid students and teachers talk to each other on an equal and casual type of level, sort of as if the teacher was just another student. From that the teahcers think that they get to relive their HS days and be a massive slut again, and they will try and get fucked by the chad students.

tfw when no cougar whore fucked you in school. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Imagine being the husband of these whores. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They fucking got cucked by teenage Chads.

Last edited:
This wasn't rape in any sense of the word. It's not possible for a teacher (doesn't matter hot or ugly) to rape a teenaged male student. How do they even get caught? The teenaged "victim" that testified against her (or spoke to the police) needs to be actually raped by a n*****.

Many such cases.
Foids can do no wrong