Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female teacher implied that I wasn't a real man

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I was in class today and some classmates split up into different lab rooms. In my room there was only me and 5 foids and 1 other guy.

So, the teacher made some kinda joke about men and then laughed and said, "no offense Jerry" (that's the other guys name in the class). :woke:

I'm a fucking guy too!!!! Why did she say that to him only? It's because I'm ugly that's why. Women don't see ugly men as real men.

You are a hideous subhuman, that's why.

Should've chimped out right there.

I high school some 50 year old teacher wearing whore clothing put me at the front of the class next to a stacy with two chads sitting directly behind me.

I was in class today and some classmates split up into different lab rooms. In my room there was only me and 5 foids and 1 other guy.

So, the teacher made some kinda joke about men and then laughed and said, "no offense Jerry" (that's the other guys name in the class). :woke:

I'm a fucking guy too!!!! Why did she say that to him only? It's because I'm ugly that's why. Women don't see ugly men as real men.
Like a woman knows whats a man jfl

fuck that mutt fucking whore don,t listen to her you are a man. fuck that foid i hate when foids do this shit to us incels get a photo of the slut and post it online as a dating profile for lesbians and old men and have her profile say something like this, will fuck for food or rent and watch that bitch get bothered by every degenerate going.

I hate it when my classes have a lot of foids in them.

i hate this shit

fuck that mutt fucking whore don,t listen to her you are a man. fuck that foid i hate when foids do this shit to us incels get a photo of the slut and post it online as a dating profile for lesbians and old men and have her profile say something like this, will fuck for food or rent and watch that bitch get bothered by every degenerate going.
be sure to paste the foid's instagram username in the bio so she gets thirsty cucks pestering her lol then log out and leave the profile up.

Ofc you're not a man. You're a subhuman, like the rest of us.

She probably forgets you even exist at times.

Your regular normal discrimination, nothing to be surprised about.

It's over for you buddy boyo

I would have just pulled down my pants and just shit on the floor in front of everyone. Fuck it, you're ugly.

I would have just pulled down my pants and just shit on the floor in front of everyone. Fuck it, you're ugly.
That's based and low inhib as fuck I wish I could have done that

Are you at least white?

Sorry that happened to you bro, fuck that foid

it needs to be understood that until foids face real consequences for shit like this, they will just keep laughing at your expense

Incel Stealth Modus activated:feelzez::feelstrash:

She knew what she was doing. Women are biologically programmed to cause ugly men as much suffering as possible, even in the smallest ways imaginable.

She knew that by saying that, she would increase the likelihood of a subhuman's suicide by at least 0.001%, so she needed to do it.

Chadsexuals are cancer

This would be a good opportunity to re-post what I wrote on another thread a few minutes ago:

Reminder that anyone who pays school taxes on their property is subsidizing teachers like these. I encourage all incels to move to areas with low property/school taxes and legally disclaim any property in high-tax areas that you ever inherit from your parents (unless you think you can sell the home right away). Fuck paying for the education of kids that aren't yours and fuck helping to pay the salaries of cunts like these!

You just don't exist in their world

Was the joke ?