Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female swipes right on everyone on tinder for a week and these are the results...

Pics of girl?

A girl who sat next to me on the bus had an insane number of tinder matches once

I don't remember the specific number but it was in the thousands, and there was a 4. 4,000+ matches, and this girl was like...maybe a 4.5? with overall pretty below average features.

I seriously don't understand how anyone can possibly maintain a relationship nowadays when they are quite literally competing with 5,000+ other men at ALL times, of course not including the men who just randomly text her and hit her up. So, 10,000 men, just to be safe in the estimate. This is for one fucking below average girl. Just lol tbh. Let's all go gay.

High iq.
Ive asked myself the same. How can most males compete with more than 5 thousand thirsty males at the same time? Its impossible to be better in every way than 5000 random dudes. I guess thats why relationships are so fragile nowadays. When i was in college, no couple lasted more than a month or two, and those were the longest ones.
Also, just for the suifuel... imagine to be JUST AN AVERAGE FOID. How to be depressed, how to be economically poor, how to be lonely? How to feel any negative emotion whatsoever (at least if youre healthy)? Women behave like retarded spoiled kids because of this fucking broken and unbalanced sexual market.... And this is not gonna be better in the future, of course.

After all their only purpose is to find the biggest Chad and make him cum into them in order to secure the best possible genes for their offspring

Exactly. Nothing to blame but nature and, in the end, reality itself.
We litteraly were born to be rejected, so the best genes can take the place of ours, and prevail.

JFL if you are attracted to women.

kek

I bet she skipped incels I swear the god she skipped incels

No I'm not. The reasoning is exactly as I said, in nature a male animal just has sex and doesn't care about consent.
Consent is a (wo)-man-made concept and nothing more.

Hmmm what on your thoughts on murder and theft?

Red herring

You're saying that rape isn't inherently wrong due it being part of our nature in which case that would also includes murder and theft. Basically what I am getting at here is that warfare is in our nature and only saying one part of it ok while saying the rest is wrong seems inconsistent to me.....

You're saying that rape isn't inherently wrong due it being part of our nature in which case that would also includes murder and theft. Basically what I am getting at here is that warfare is in our nature and only saying one part of it ok while saying the rest is wrong seems inconsistent to me.....
You're a femoid. Bye.

"gamer girl" yeah you're a real fucking gamer, aren't you? The foid is more interested in tinder matches than whatever knew games are coming out this season.

"gamer girl" yeah you're a real fucking gamer, aren't you? The foid is more interested in tinder matches than whatever knew games are coming out this season.

Any female who claims she games does it for the attention of beta cucks and uses her gender for carries and free shit.

pathetic , we are our worst enemy

I seriously don't understand how anyone can possibly maintain a relationship nowadays when they are quite literally competing with 5,000+ other men at ALL times, of course not including the men who just randomly text her and hit her up. So, 10,000 men, just to be safe in the estimate. This is for one fucking below average girl. Just lol tbh. Let's all go gay.

That's pretty dark.

When you put it that way, any guy having any sex at all is now a remarkable thing.

Any female who claims she games does it for the attention of beta cucks and uses her gender for carries and free shit.
Yeah pretty much. I hate the female invasion of video games. The industry is ruined for me.

Chris Brown did nothing wrong.

Holy fuck, five thousand matches. Women will never struggle to get a date. Premium rope fuel. :feelsrope:

How can an incel (or any sub-6 man) compete with this??? It's hypergamy gone mad! Male cucks are so desperate and women's value continues to be inflated even higher. Ragefuel, quite frankly.
it is over

A girl who sat next to me on the bus had an insane number of tinder matches once

I don't remember the specific number but it was in the thousands, and there was a 4. 4,000+ matches, and this girl was like...maybe a 4.5? with overall pretty below average features.

you matched with this girl
Screenshot 2018 05 18 14 20 04
Screenshot 2018 05 18 14 20 29
Screenshot 2018 05 18 14 22 50
Screenshot 2018 05 18 14 22 57

...And they all mog me. Fuck

the more i look at her the more sui fuel it becomes
I wish I was born with his looks. How can someone fail when they're given the key to everything in life? I wouldn't be surprised if he was a dedicated troll.

I wish I was born with his looks. How can someone fail when they're given the key to everything in life? I wouldn't be surprised if he was a dedicated troll.
idk, I might still be the same if I had his looks. I have been socially isolated all my life that doesn't just go away coz 7/10
also,
Screenshot 2018 05 14 22 52 59

kek

Us incels need to make a shit ton of chad bots, who bait females to meet at a random bar. Then have no one show up to the date. If this is done enough times, they will stop using tinder because they don't want to waste time on guys who flake.

We have to do this on a mass scale, running multiple programs messaging a large portion of female user base

idk, I might still be the same if I had his looks. I have been socially isolated all my life that doesn't just go away coz 7/10
also,
View attachment 14546
kek
If I was born looking like that then I would have no problems. Also yeah I've already seen that picture.

im not a dedicated troll lol

if anything that's tellem t

View attachment 14212

Above is no news. This is what it looks like for a woman on another site... 15,425 likes. An entire town in male numbers and she didn't even have to lift a finger or like anybody.
badoo in general is so weird to me, any girl over 5/10 on there has thousands of likes or whatever, its fucking insane, any girl lower will still have hundreds

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back