Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female swipes right on everyone on tinder for a week and these are the results...

slavsquatcel

slavsquatcel

Greycel
"Gamer girl" in guild disc posts screenshots of her tinder messages for validation and I guess she wasn't getting enough attention so she posts her matches

18318283 2308145799410017 788280912 o

How can an incel (or any sub-6 man) compete with this??? It's hypergamy gone mad! Male cucks are so desperate and women's value continues to be inflated even higher. Ragefuel, quite frankly.

Whats worse than realizing how easy women have it is that these Chadlites are my competition. I stand no chance

A girl who sat next to me on the bus had an insane number of tinder matches once

I don't remember the specific number but it was in the thousands, and there was a 4. 4,000+ matches, and this girl was like...maybe a 4.5? with overall pretty below average features.

I seriously don't understand how anyone can possibly maintain a relationship nowadays when they are quite literally competing with 5,000+ other men at ALL times, of course not including the men who just randomly text her and hit her up. So, 10,000 men, just to be safe in the estimate. This is for one fucking below average girl. Just lol tbh. Let's all go gay.

A girl who sat next to me on the bus had an insane number of tinder matches once

I don't remember the specific number but it was in the thousands, and there was a 4. 4,000+ matches, and this girl was like...maybe a 4.5? with overall pretty below average features.

I seriously don't understand how anyone can possibly maintain a relationship nowadays when they are quite literally competing with 5,000+ other men at ALL times, of course not including the men who just randomly text her and hit her up. So, 10,000 men, just to be safe in the estimate. This is for one fucking below average girl. Just lol tbh. Let's all go gay.

Even when they are in a relationship they are still swiping, humans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women have

Even when they are in a relationship they are still swiping, humans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women have

humans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women have

humans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women havehumans were not meant to be this connected, its fucking ridiculous how many options women have

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

jfl at foids, but men have it easy huh, fucking gas these stupid incoherent whores

Men can control themselves, they find a gf and theyre happy, women on the other hand cant, theyre retarded and would just constantly upgrade to better looking boyfriends

But alas, its their nature, I sometimes legit think we cannot really blame them. After all their only purpose is to find the biggest Chad and make him cum into them in order to secure the best possible genes for their offspring

Jfc are you serious?
Just using tinder just for validation.
Disgusting.

An incel state would have to enforce an immediate ban on all dating sites. It would be the first measure to combat female hypergamy.

If women complain about this, ending female suffrage, tax on single women -> legalization of rape

Men can control themselves, they find a gf and theyre happy, women on the other hand cant, theyre retarded and would just constantly upgrade to better looking boyfriends

But alas, its their nature, I sometimes legit think we cannot really blame them. After all their only purpose is to find the biggest Chad and make him cum into them in order to secure the best possible genes for their offspring

of course we can blame them, fucking hypergamous picky sluts know what theyre doing

of course we can blame them, fucking hypergamous picky sluts know what theyre doing
Its like blaming an animal for shitting where its not supposed to, the animal probably doesnt even realize that its not supposed to shit whenever it feels like it

Tbh women need to be restrained and controlled like animals, that was a good analogy if I can pat myself on the back

Its like blaming an animal for shitting where its not supposed to, the animal probably doesnt even realize that its not supposed to shit whenever it feels like it

Tbh women need to be restrained and controlled like animals, that was a good analogy if I can pat myself on the back
Unlike animals they are capable of deciding on their actions, and used to do so in the past. They are responsible for their behaviour. With your logic it is OK for men to rape because they are hardwired to want sex with women.

Unlike animals they are capable of deciding on their actions, and used to do so in the past. They are responsible for their behaviour.
So basically the semites

jfl @ any incel who uses tinder after seeing this.

"Gamer girl" in guild disc posts screenshots of her tinder messages for validation and I guess she wasn't getting enough attention so she posts her matches

View attachment 14203
Dd

Above is no news. This is what it looks like for a woman on another site... 15,425 likes. An entire town in male numbers and she didn't even have to lift a finger or like anybody.

Normshits : "HoW cAn AnYoNe bE iNCeL WhEn TiNDuRrr eXIsTS XDDDDD"

Yeah, having to compete with 1000+ guys who ALL have traits that you don't have or look better than you. Just look, there's guys who are buff, tall, good-looking, funny etc. They've COMPLETELY filled the gap. What the fuck can YOU offer her? "Love"? "Respect"? LOL
Unless you're somehow a superhuman who can be funny, tall, good-looking, buff, charming and rich AT THE SAME TIME, you're fucked.

lol It's only going to get worse too. The ride never ends.

Yeah, having to compete with 1000+ guys who ALL have traits that you don't have or look better than you. Just look, there's guys who are buff, tall, good-looking, funny etc. They've COMPLETELY filled the gap. What the fuck can YOU offer her? "Love"? "Respect"? LOL
Unless you're somehow a superhuman who can be funny, tall, good-looking, buff, charming and rich AT THE SAME TIME, you're fucked.

JFL

these were my results from swiping gay men for 1 day.

attachment.php

JFL if you are attracted to women.

We can get into all the obvious problems with this, my question is why? Why did we let it get to this? Why did we make this petty base attention stuff the main focus? Yes, some people are more attractive than others, I can accept that, say what you will, I can accept that, but how did this come to be?

I'd suck you off tbh no homo.

Tinder is definitely a broken system. Its a perpetual cycle of guys compensating for overvaluing women. Of course any woman will have numerous matches as most guys swipe right on everyone. It creates a definite false sense of ego for the women which in turn gives them more options and more ego and less responses.

Personally ithink the method men should adopt is to not swipe anyone until they swipe you as tinder has the pending likes indicator. Far more effective, saves likes for potential matches, less depressing, and works to end the perpetual ego boosting cycle.

Exactly, getting matches doesn't mean shit if she has thousands guys to choose from. Tinder makes it so easy for females to get a quick ego boost while they're only interested in replying to 1%

Dam.. Girls can get dicked by small towns of men at any time.

Well duh just be female or Chad
On another note I'm glad I deleted tinder. I was only being a part of the problem.

Unlike animals they are capable of deciding on their actions, and used to do so in the past. They are responsible for their behaviour. With your logic it is OK for men to rape because they are hardwired to want sex with women.
There's nothing inherently wrong with rape though. The obsession with consent is a feminist construct.

blue pilled cuck males are so desperate for pussy they don't even understand putting females on a pedestal just makes it harder for all males. This is why 4/10 females won't date their looksmatch but think they deserve a 9/10 chad.

It's a different world for females, they'd never understand our existence of being matched only by bots, unless you change the settings to show men also and then get stalked by a gay guy on your facebook! :feelsrope:

Somewhere its quite sad not only for the men but also for the women.

It's like if you are a girl and open the tap for a sip of water, your house instantly gets flooded.

Seriously wat the fuck is wrong with these men. Don't they have any self respect?

Even the ugliest fattest female can get 50+ matches on tinder. Sub-5 males get zero matches. Just LOL.

Are you trolling? If not then what is reasoning for thinking this?
No I'm not. The reasoning is exactly as I said, in nature a male animal just has sex and doesn't care about consent.
Consent is a (wo)-man-made concept and nothing more.

Hey normies who say to “stop being so sexist” or whatever bad thing you think we are, I could be the most well-behaved guy she ever meets BUT I’m competing with 5,000 other guys. How does she choose? Remember that she won’t read all of our bios. FACE FACE FACE!!!

fuck man, that asteroid really fucked us by not obliterating us in 2012

Hopefully someone goes ER in the Tinder's social headquarter located in San FAGsisco.

JFL @ how easy femoids have it in 3k18.

Surprised the number wasn't in the millions.

These tinder results from roasties make me question if I should even try anymore. There's too many cucks and Chads. Noone would want a proper relationship anymore. Money or genetically superior fuckboy.

The creators of Tinder need to be gassed

this is why online dating is pointless for incels.

We know it already but its still brutal seeing it first hand. I try to explain to people and irl and they just cannot comprehend the problem "Just keep swiping bro".

Jfc are you serious?
Just using tinder just for validation.
Disgusting.
Hey I think this gamer girl is obviously a volcel.

She acting like a Stacy but if your reactionary incel pose hasn't ruined your gaming success then she might hit...

Oh fuck NM.

You'd have to share a pic on your profile with your awesome score on tinder.

I wish there was a drug that would turn all men rn asexual just so these bitches get attention starved