Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female standards.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I hate the majority of the female gender tbh. Not all but just most. Their fucked up overly high standards piss me right off. Yes, men have some fucked up standards too but most females have worse standards. Most females are also unintelligent and date/go for total pricks while not noticing the decent men. Etc. If you live with parents, most females will be turned off, if you don’t have a job, most females will be turned off, if you be yourself, most females will be turned off while they are willing to give it up right away for total jerks and popular ass losers and are embarrassed to be seen with someone who isn’t popularity. Most females are just fucking evil and they also end up dating losers that manipulate them into thinking they are nice when in reality, they just fake being nice just to get a girl. Really gets to my fucking head.

Just be good looking
Why do you even care anymore if your ugly and have accepted your inceldom?

men have some fucked up standards too
Eh. Men have 0 standards 98% of the time. And besides, if that one guy doesn't want them, literally thousands of others do. You cannot be lonely or an incel as a female.

>XD

polish piece of shit fakecel detected ban this scum
I put ‘XD’ at end of sentence when I’m joking around with someone.
Eh. Men have 0 standards 98% of the time. And besides, if that one guy doesn't want them, literally thousands of others do. You cannot be lonely or an incel as a female.
I see your point. It is easier for most girls to get a dude really.

hope you fucking die you fakecel piece of shit , polska swinio
We’re all loners here who are really sick of seeing unintelligent men with all them girls so honestly, We should be getting along at this point instead of pointing fingers.
Pm me if you're ever feeling sad Nibba hours and want to talk
Thanks man. Like wise.

Most females are just fucking evi
And stupid at the same time with a biological advantage. Look up Elliott's idea to fix the issue but putting them and camps and prisons and doing artificial insemination eugenics.

We’re all loners here who are really sick of seeing unintelligent men with all them girls so honestly, We should be getting along at this point instead of pointing fingers.

>Feb 14, 2019

fuck off to your cucktears , you fucking scumbag

And stupid at the same time with a biological advantage. Look up Elliott's idea to fix the issue but putting them and camps and prisons and doing artificial insemination eugenics.
Most females are also just plain attention whores.
satancel, You can say what you want about me. It doesn’t get to my head but you’re just giving us all a bad name by attacking people that relate to each other here.

Most females are also just plain attention whores.

satancel, You can say what you want about me. It doesn’t get to my head but you’re just giving us all a bad name by attacking people that relate to each other here.
What? I don't understand what you're getting at or who I attacked. Try reading what I wrote again.

What? I don't understand what you're getting at or who I attacked. Try reading what I wrote again.
I was replying to both, you and satancel and satancel is the one who atracked me. You didn’t attack me in any way.

I was replying to both, you and satancel and satancel is the one who atracked me. You didn’t attack me in any way.
Oh ok I understand now. Thanks for clarification. You can see how I thought what I did.

Really gets to my head as well.

I want to be born chad.

Chad = easy life

Why cant I have easy life too?:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: