Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female sexuality is like cocaine. Gives intense highs but degrades the system that partakes in it over time.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
As societies grew wealthier and abundant, moral codes over the restrictions on female sexuality lessened as people not only became more tolerant and complacent, but also eager to enjoy the highs that displays of female sexuality offers. And while the highs in the short term are very lovely and addicting, in the long term the degradation from such addiction results in irreversible ruin and downfall.

If you develop a cocaine habit, you can expect your heart, lungs, and brain to get damaged over time. The same applies to a society that excessively indulges and gets addicted to female sexuality because female sexuality can only blossom when females are not mothers (madonna-whore dichotomy) and caregivers, and the lack of maternal care degrades and destroys family bonding and pair bonding, causing communities and entire societies to become atomized. Furthermore, upon emancipation from motherhood, women discard association with ordinary men and strictly restrict physical access to their sexuality to dominant, attractive, and sexually dimorphic men (Chads) which causes rise of sexless men and growing mutual resentment between the two sexes, thereby destabilizing society even more.

@Ron.Belgrade thoughts?

It's more deadly than cocaine. You can recover from a cocaine addiction but foids will utterly destroy us to the point of no return.

At least u can buy cocaine if u got money

It's more deadly than cocaine. You can recover from a cocaine addiction but foids will utterly destroy us to the point of no return.
Yeah. I was just using cocaine has an example to explain how foids are an addiction and severe health hazard on the same level as these synthetic drugs.

You can buy prostitutes with money for an a short time too.
Not the same thing must feel degrading asf knowing theyre only fucking u cuz u paid them money id rather rot

must feel degrading asf
Actually, come to think of it, I feel the same way which is why I haven't gotten one in spite of being sexless and incel for so many years.

Actually, come to think of it, I feel the same way which is why I haven't gotten one in spite of being sexless and incel for so many years.
Yeah u got money too ill have to save and risk being scammed u live in a good area conducive to whoremaxxing i dont

upon emancipation from motherhood, women discard association with ordinary men and strictly restrict physical access to their sexuality to dominant, attractive, and sexually dimorphic men (Chads) which causes rise of sexless men and growing mutual resentment between the two sexes, thereby destabilizing society even more.
That is why jews are working to Trannify all men.if all goyim men became homos than the jews would theoretically not have any sexual competion.They can rule the rest of women and other feminised men for eternity.That is their real world agenda behind Transhumanism

That is why jews are working to Trannify all men.if all goyim men became homos than the jews would theoretically not have any sexual competion.They can rule the rest of women and other feminised men for eternity.That is their real world agenda behind Transhumanism
:feelsbadman:

Civilization = cuck

cocaine or meth could give much higher dopamine release than foids iirc

altho imo drugs are bad (like foids)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back