Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female Secret Service agent cowering behind Trump during the shooting.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★
451012911 1041449114210286 6154702866223053471 n

Female nature encapsulated in one image.

fucking bitch

She’s out of a job now
Won’t change any future hiring decisions though.

There's no wage gap.

not the first time a female officer has cowered away from her one job this year, anyone got the video of the mannheim stabbing in germany? female officer ran away while her partner was stabbed while trying to arrest the VICTIM of the stabbing (the policeman died btw)

not the first time a female officer has cowered away from her one job this year, anyone got the video of the mannheim stabbing in germany? female officer ran away while her partner was stabbed while trying to arrest the VICTIM of the stabbing (the policeman died btw)
Cops used to have partners and operate in pairs because it was safer and they could watch each others' backs. Now it's so that the man can babysit the woman and protect her. Making her safer and him unsafer.

Who in their right minds hired a foid for that job

And they're quick to shoot as well

after that event she probably logged into her .IS account and posted a thread abt the shooting

It’s like this everywhere. Foids can get jobs wherever they want despite not being qualified. If I was a foid I would be making so much money even without doing Onlyfans

Goes to show how brainwashed people are.

Suicel if you wounded

It’s like this everywhere. Foids can get jobs wherever they want despite not being qualified. If I was a foid I would be making so much money even without doing Onlyfans
True. And women don't even have to work hard, they can do next to nothing.

Who in their right minds hired a foid for that job
It will be effectively mandatory. All kinds of "diversity" policies and incentives in place.

Gaddafi only had a harem of female body guards for pleasure purposes

Foids shouldnt be able to be hired in these type of jobs let alone be allowed. Why would you hire someone who is biologically weaker and less intelligent? For diversity:feelskek:?

Foids shouldnt be able to be hired in these type of jobs let alone be allowed. Why would you hire someone who is biologically weaker and less intelligent? For diversity:feelskek:?
The Head of The Secret Service is female as well.

And a guy is supposed to jump in and take the bullet? These fucking roided-up junkies can go suck a fat one.