Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female SAS beaten by Male rival

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
50777170 10216180913807940 7865741279840174080 n

Thot voluntary patrolled herself:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Based ZOGbot.

LIFEFUEL.

JFL at the tweets:

"#SASWhoDaresWin that was difficult to watch! A man beating a woman! Do they really do that?" - Foid logic
"Ref needs to step in here... #SASWhoDaresWin," - Because there'd be a fucking referee in a war.

Hey, beat me for free.
hmu bitch

She liked it, I dont see an issue here. If it was any of us we wouldve been on death row.

She wanted equality

She got it

That's equality. I'm not even joking or anything if she legit wanted to fight a man she should have expected that he will go all out.

Equal rights, equal lefts.

But wahmen can do anything a man can just as good if not better.

where's the fucking video

I have no idea please post it if you find it tbh

Stupid Unilad. Why report on it then show a video of an SAS team cooking food? I want to see the foid get rekt and the commenters arguing against EQUALITY all of a sudden.

Why is it so damn hard for bitches to understand that men are stronger and faster than they are?
There’s guys out there stronger than me...so what?
There’s high school kids that outscore me in IQ and they will achieve more than I ever will...so what?
That’s nature and life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back