Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female robots are preferred over male robots by consoomers, are seen as more human

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
they're cold, heartless, and calculating, so they resemble the real thing more.
also, no consciousness.

Female robots resemble the ideal version of women that don't actually exist, they potentially can be loyal gfs once robot tech gets advanced enough. Men are a lot more lonely so of course they'd want a female robot. The soy scientists misattribute all of this shit to women being the awesome! and empathic gender!!!

I mean, why would you resort to robots when you can get actual sex? Toilets can attain sex effortlessly while we're rotting on here during what is supposed to be our prime years.

Guys want female ai voices as they're using it as an intimacy substitute & think a male voice makes them gay.

I don't know where to stand in this issue. Female announcers are fine by me if they're aseptic and dull, but when they are told to voice act then they get fucking cringe. I guess that's just the video game industry being just the rejects of the film industry, but still. I don't think I have an unpopular opinion.

I hate humans so much

Women are wonderful effect

they're cold, heartless, and calculating, so they resemble the real thing more.
also, no consciousness.
At some point probably soon AI foids will have more consciousness and empathy than a "human" foid

Guys want female ai voices as they're using it as an intimacy substitute & think a male voice makes them gay.

This too

brutal

honestly dont give a shit what gender a virtual assistant is

This is proof that fembots arent real

Figrews aren't human. They are less than and subordinate to Men. If at any moment Men decided to give up work Foidscum would suffer greatly.. this never works the other way round because Figgers can't do the jobs which support society. All they are good for is stealing money and lying about everything.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/mih2id/women_are_perceived_differently_from_men_even/

But females are oppressed and kept down by implicit bias rather than favored by it :soy:

Also, it's over for autists (i.e. male robots)

This is rage fuel and absolutely true.
I hate humans so much
It’s the hypocrisy and gaslighting that’s the worst aspect of humanity. Women are worse about this then men on average has been my observation, but men do it to and are often delusional.

Last edited: