Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female reveals her true colours regarding indian men (curries DON'T enter)

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-

When were Indians considered "Asian".

i lold so hard at they have terrible personalities

Its actually fucking disgusting how poorly foids treat curries.

Their cocks are gross.
Do curry dicks smell like shit or something? I'm sure curry foid snatches don't smell any better.

i mean india is technically part of asia, curries arent what i think of when someone mentions asian though

never began curries

"They're crusty and dingy looking"

Why does everyone give Curries such a hard time

FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

Do curry dicks smell like shit or something? I'm sure curry foid snatches don't smell any better.

Kek. You couldn't PAY me to fuck a curry foid.

Its actually fucking disgusting how poorly foids treat curries.

Not only foids, we are treated like this by all people.

The irony is we don't have any any stereotype that is considered as directly "harmful" or "threat" to the western society (our crime rate is low, we are not lazy, we are not dumb, we don't control the world economy etc.), except some memes about "thirsty curries asking bobs and vegene", street-shitting and body odor.

Men are generally thirsty, irrespective of their races (see the pig lady experiment) and street-shitting can happen in a place like California too (of course, not as massive as in the curryland) and body odor is just a forced meme, but for some "strange" reason, we are the ones who are notorious for these.

Why we are hated? Just because we are ugly, I can't find any other explanation.

We curries are the Jews of 2019.

The irony is we don't have any any stereotype that is considered as directly "harmful" or "threat" to the western society (our crime rate is low, we are not lazy, we are not dumb, we don't control the world economy etc.), except some memes about "thirsty curries asking bobs and vegene", street-shitting and body odor.

Men are generally thirsty, irrespective of their races (see the pig lady experiment) and street-shitting can happen in a place like California too (of course, not as massive as in the curryland) and body odor is just a forced meme, but for some "strange" reason, we are the ones who are notorious for these.

Brutal

Sadly, curries are the true only ethnicity that is stereotyped solely on their looks.

Yea they prob REEK tbh. Not that I know what foid snatch smells like. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Asian is a geographical term not racial term.

Nope, ironically, curries are gypsies of the world.

I feel bad for you srs. Curries have always been nice to me throughout my life as an incel in highschool. I had a curry friend and he was nice AF tbh.

He did smell like curry tho ngl.

They prey on kids? Wtf is this? I have never in my entire life see or hear about a mainstream pedophile curry

Jfl at being marked as a pedophile simply because you look ugly

Its the dark skin, curries needed some kind of stereotype.
When people don't like someone (because of how he looks), they come up with all sorts of explanations that always something to do with "personality" (weird, creep, strange, nerd, thirsty etc.), except the looks.

This is exactly what is happening here and this is not exclusive to foids, guess it's a human nature.

Asian is a geographical term not racial term.

Nope, ironically, curries are gypsies of the world.

Asians are the real gypsies of the world, you can't find a single megacity that does not have a "china town".

Same applies to middle easterners and africans as well, to a great extent.

But for some "strange" reason, we are hated the most.

When people don't like someone (because of how he looks), they come up with all sorts of explanations that always something to do with "personality" (weird, creep, strange, nerd, thirsty etc.), except the looks.

This is exactly what is happening here and this is not exclusive to foids, guess it's a human nature.
But for some "strange" reason, we are hated the most.

Think about it we almost instinctively perceive lighter colored things as "cleaner". Its a social construct that exists almost everywhere in any culture. Its not a stretch to say darker colored people are simply considered "dirtier" even if that person doesn't immediately have preconceived notions of those people. This is probably what happened when europeans first met darker skinned people and thus they applied the "stinky/dirty" stereotype on curries. Its a easier way to make them different and lesser than you.

Its a social construct that exists almost everywhere in any culture
If it exists universally then it is not a social construct but rather a biological construct

If it exists universally then it is not a social construct but rather a biological construct
Is it now? Are all black/darker colored things actually dirty? I am not sure about that.

Think about it we almost instinctively perceive lighter colored things as "cleaner". Its a social construct that exists almost everywhere in any culture. Its not a stretch to say darker colored people are simply considered "dirtier" even if that person doesn't immediately have preconceived notions of those people. This is probably what happened when europeans first met darker skinned people and thus they applied the "stinky/dirty" stereotype on curries. Its a easier way to make them different and lesser than you.

curries are lesser than europeans though.
I mean from a cultural point of view.

I bet a lot of people used to have positive impressions of Indians, until the bobsandvagene memes came around.

Blacks are dark too, but they are never stereotyped as "dirty", because they are tall, less hairy, more muscular, and face wise, not too bad.

Blacks are dark too, but they are never stereotyped as "dirty", because they are tall, less hairy, more muscular, and face wise, not too bad.
they used to be and still are stereotyped like that in the eyes of some people. its just that blacks are represented more so in a positive light today

Bullshit. Blacks are darker than Curries but the latter is stereotyped more for their facial features even though curries are caucasoid just like Europeans. Influence by media and movies played role in, without a doubt.

curries are lesser than europeans though.
I mean from a cultural point of view.
I am speaking from a first contact point of view. Say you were to meet new people different from you, you would place some attributes on to them instinctively. Skin color is one of them.
I wouldn't say that. I am sure a lot of lighter people consider black people dirty, if you took away the aggressive social push in the west they would most likely consider them dirty and ape like and that is how other cultures view them.

Bullshit. Blacks are darker than Curries but the latter is stereotyped more for their facial features even though curries are caucasoid just like Europeans. Influence by media and movies played role in, without a doubt.
Black are compared to apes more often however, which is literally dehumanizing them. Apes are considered less than humans thus they are "dirty". Without the western media push, blacks would still be seen as "dirty apes"

Last edited:
Threadly reminder of this Suicidefuel album (suicidal currycels or Truecels do not open)
A currycel sent his pics to foids, check what they replied:

Last edited:

Every liquor store I went to in Europe was run by curries. Curries run all the 7/11s in America. For people who can't fuck they sure are everywhere. I think this is the curry plan of world domination. Pretend that you aren't a threat.

Threadly reminder of this Suicidefuel album (suicidal currycels or Truecels do not open)

At least, they are being honest, lol. It never began for curries anywhere.

Every liquor store I went to in Europe was run by curries. Curries run all the 7/11s in America. For people who can't fuck they sure are everywhere. I think this is the curry plan of world domination. Pretend that you aren't a threat.

Liquor store

7/11

World domination

giphy.gif

At least, they are being honest, lol. It never began for curries anywhere.
This currycel was actually based and low inhib since he actually sent his pics and looked for the truth, any very ugly Truecel would get the responses he got if they tried.

It's surprising that many foids didn't even bother to add the typical virtue signalling "suggestions" alongside the "you are ugly" comments lol, some were almost telling him to kill himself,truly merciless bitches, "understanding/sympathetic gender" my balls

Total suifuel

This currycel was actually based and low inhib since he actually sent his pics and looked for the truth, any very ugly Truecel would get the responses he got if they tried.

It's surprising that many foids didn't even bother to add the typical virtue signalling alongside the "you are ugly" comments lol, some were almost telling him to kill himself,truly merciless bitches, "understanding/sympathetic gender" my balls
I'd be scared as shit to send my pics to many girls like this for rating.

I'd be scared as shit to send my pics to many girls like this for rating.
It's important because you would realize whether you are objectively unattractive or not, and then would either consider wageslaving to start Surgerymaxxing, or just LDARing.

It's important because you would realize whether you are objectively unattractive or not, and then would either consider wageslaving to start Surgerymaxxing, or just LDARing.
I did have sent my pics to random girls for rating but not this many. This curry is really low inhib god who not only sent his pics but tolerated all this suicide inducing responses.
A girl once called me short and I never told her my height. She blocked me afterwards.
Holes are very bluntly lookist.

Wouldnt call you volcel here. curry foids are some of the smelliest, ugliest, nastiest and hairiest species of foids to walk this planet. The only reason they are able to reproduce is simply coz of instrinsic female SMV and curry male thirst. They are absolutely grotesque.

so u basically hjave the same mindset as noodle. this would even make u more of a volcel if u were curry urself
Wouldnt call you volcel here. curry foids are some of the smelliest, ugliest, nastiest and hairiest species of foids to walk this planet. The only reason they are able to reproduce is simply coz of instrinsic female SMV and curry male thirst. They are absolutely grotesque.
and so are curry males. y do u think its okay to exclude an entire race from ur dating pool (especially one that is ur own?) lol @ the shitskin white worshippers on here tbh

You get it. To those calling me a volcel, relax. I'm a hideous beast. No woman, even a curry, would look my way twice.

and so are curry males. y do u think its okay to exclude an entire race from ur dating pool (especially one that is ur own?) lol @ the shitskin white worshippers on here tbh

And yet time and again, it is curry males who get shit on when curry foids are no better. Do you get my point? I have no qualms with marrying my curry foid looksmatch. But when sub human cunts act like theyre attractive, it is extremely irksome.