Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female PUA implies that incels shouldn't expect clean drinking water

Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Banned
-

Around the 8:43 mark
"Just the way we're not necessarily guaranteed clean drinking water, we're also not guaranteed to have intercourse with other people"

Last edited:
Pretty fugly for a foid “””PUA”””

Just quit being an incel. Woah, groundbreaking. :lul::lul::lul:

Around the 8:45
"Just the way we're not necessarily guaranteed clean drinking water, we're also not guaranteed to have intercourse with other people"

man fuck this country

Just quit being an incel. Woah, groundbreaking. :lul::lul::lul:

she starts of the video trying to be nice/intelligent and then just launches into every neoliberal trope imaginable
oh another quote from that
at 9:00

"just like it's ok not to steal food from someone else, it's not ok to steal sex from someone else"
her whole premise is sex is a need, like she says that unlike other vloggers, she says that sex is a "need"
so she is following her logic
of like "if ur hungry and don't have enough food just starve you peasant"

Last edited:
She said "if you're a 6 go meet 6's" :feelsseriously:

Jfl at people that drink filthy water!

"Just filter your water bro!"

"partner for every woman" - But I don't want every woman; I want one woman permanently. Foids can't do math that you could probably teach to a raven.
I actually do deserve the equivalent of clean drinking water, a looks-match virgin girl who is clean and free from attachments and STDs.

Once again holes thinking they have any sort of understanding when it comes to inceldom, it's like a millionaire who inherited their wealth and going on to lecture Starving Ethiopians on how to become rich. Not one fucking second as usual, bitch looks like she has daddy issues anyway

Last edited:
she starts of the video trying to be nice/intelligent and then just launches into every neoliberal trope imaginable

"just like it's ok not to steal food from someone else, it's not ok to steal sex from someone else"
her whole premise is sex is a need, like she says that unlike other vloggers, she says that sex is a "need"
I have said many times, we are living in a era of sexual market neoliberalism.

First off: "female PUA" nigga what? !!!!!!
Second: what a terrible analogy and would rather not take dating advice from a well off white bitch.

Volcel if you say no to her and secondly, female PUA is a shitty joke.

"Female PUA"...

source.gif

Foid PUA? So a whore in other words right?

She says at the end she was 'incel' at one point too.

For a few months.

I wonder how she'd feel if she went over 30 years?

She says at the end she was 'incel' at one point too.

For a few months.

I wonder how she'd feel if she went over 30 years?
Her version of incel is not finding a chad to fuck lmao :feelsbaton:

Remember human rights?
Soon foids will start speaking against them

Foid PUA? So a whore in other words right?
What even is a foid pua? Foids can just fuck who they want when they want.

"Only people who are hurting, hurt other people"

Brilliant deduction :feelstastyman:

I sat through it. These people are woefully ignorant.

Just shower bro
Just groom yourself bro
Just learn PUA tactics bro
Just stop hanging out in your echo chamber bro
Just go after your looksmatch bro
Just use online dating bro

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Her male looksmatch is prolly posting here while she tells incels theyre not entitled to intercourse.

JFL @ the irony.

First off: "female PUA" nigga what? !!!!!!

"Women don't approach bro ... they like guys with confidence bro"

Yes, of course there are female PUAs, they hunt for chads.

what a retarded bitch

She also has all these videos telling men not to worry about their performance during sex. But then also makes all these videos basically telling men to worry about their performance during sex. eg "do this if you aren't performing good enough..."

Rarely does anyone telll women they are defective for cumming too soon or too late. At most they'll give advice if women want to change. It's always the man's fault, and sex is this dumb competitive sport all men compete in but all women win by default

just clicked to give downvote and left

there is a difference from one's look match and some used up women. big difference. It's not being picky avoiding that train wreck either as we know how a lot of the laws are against men.

Perhaps the cunt should take a tour of her local water plant? I bet it's staffed with Incels working hard to insure she (and the whole community) don't die from toxic water.

"female PUA"
its like how male to female trans win first place at female sports

"female PUA"
unfortunately
"sex coaches" are just today's pick-up-artists. It's the exact same advice, just a bit more focused on people already in relationships.

A sex surrogate wouldn't be a pick-up-artist, but a sex coach certainly is, as it's just all verbal advice about muh self-increasing confidence

Last edited:
this bitch knows absolutely nothing about what it's like to actually be incel.

Wish I could beat her face in with a baseball bat.

jfl. It's only a matter of time before we are all forced to live underground and this site is replaced by morlocks.co.

Everything she says in this video "..... with chad"

At the end she says you deserve an awesome sex life no matter how ugly you are.

Last edited: