Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female Psychologist is A Bitch

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
She instantly claims I am autistic and implies I will never be successful with people and keeps suggesting social skills classes. On top of that the currywhore is cold af, rude, distant and fucks up scheduling, while wasting multiple sessions asking me personal questions instead of treating my issues. She charges a ton and claims to be an expert despite doing nothing and showing few qualifications except a Phd. Eventually I decided to ditch her and send her an email. Woman should have never been allowed to go to college or become psychologists, they should have been confined to the kitchen instead.

Jfl why did you even go in the first place.
Bluepilled.

The toilet instantly claims I am autistic and implies I will never be successful with people and keeps suggesting social skills classes.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76

You know society is doomed when "social skills classes" exist.
I hope you had benefit going there, aka money.

My former psychologist was a feminist

Try to go to male psychologist.

I don't understand the purpose of psychologists.
or you're sane enough to be functional on your own and you don't need them, or you're completely insane and you still don't need them because the better thing to do,in this case, is going to a psychiatrist.
what's their purpose?

my parents might take me to one

Just tell her even Priyanka Chopra hooked up with Nick Jonas as a racepill.

Just tell her even Priyanka Chopra hooked up with Nick Jonas as a racepill.
fuuuuck i hate that curry cunt. she's 10 years older than him and curry but she had to have a white chadlite

She instantly claims I am autistic and implies I will never be successful with people and keeps suggesting social skills classes.

"Social Skills" are just low morals in combination with good charisma, preferrably when not being above average IQ as to intimidate normies, foids and their controllers.

is cold af, rude, distant and fucks up scheduling, while wasting multiple sessions asking me personal questions instead of treating my issues. She charges a ton and claims to be an expert despite doing nothing and showing few qualifications except a Phd.

Typical female behaviour. She wants to hold your social position down while learning all your personal secrets and details. She probably thinks her degree means she's smart, unable to have a sense of real psychological help and disliking those who give good red / black pilled advice on psychology, licenced or not.
Modern psychology is mostly just judeo-feministic quackery.

Eventually I decided to ditch her and send her an email.

You shouln't have gone to her voluntarily if you had a choice; this sub is much better than formal psychology.

Woman should have never been allowed to go to college or become psychologists, they should have been confined to the kitchen instead.

Yes. The Saudi laws are good about stuff like this.

"Social Skills" are just low morals in combination with good charisma, preferrably when not being above average IQ as to intimidate normies, foids and their controllers.
Nah dude it's about acting NT which means basic stuff like using non-verbal communication, reading people and making socially appropriate comments. As an autistic guy I am unable to learn this naturally.

Typical female behaviour. She wants to hold your social position down while learning all your personal secrets and details. She probably thinks her degree means she's smart, unable to have a sense of real psychological help and disliking those who give good red / black pilled advice on psychology, licenced or not.
Modern psychology is mostly just judeo-feministic quackery.
Of course she claims the questions are useful in determining treatment, but in reality she just intends to waste as much of my time as possible and possibly use those details against me. She supposedly an expert and has years of experience, but her mannerisms show an extreme level of arrogance and indifference, her achievements are most certainly exaggerated and she's likely a fraud, like most female professionals.
You shouln't have gone to her voluntarily if you had a choice; this sub is much better than formal psychology.
Unfortunately my mental illness does require a psychologist and finding a decent one is very difficult.

Nah dude it's about acting NT which means basic stuff like using non-verbal communication, reading people and making socially appropriate comments. As an autistic guy I am unable to learn this naturally.
I have the problem I claim consists of "low social skills" I you're a literal autist, you must literally lack the nessessary social skills. Both positions hinders a high position in the face of normies and those who control them.

Unfortunately my mental illness does require a psychologist and finding a decent one is very difficult.
My condolences.

I have the problem I claim consists of "low social skills" I you're a literal autist, you must literally lack the nessessary social skills. Both positions hinders a high position in the face of normies and those who control them.
wdym?

fuuuuck i hate that curry cunt. she's 10 years older than him and curry but she had to have a white chadlite

Every woman, regardless of ethnicity, is walking hand in hand with a 6 foot 2 white chad or chadlite on University campus. Mixed race couples are becoming an all too common sight and this includes curry foids.