Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female prisoners in the UK are now more violent than male ones

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Interesting...

Suifuel for British TERFs tho, they're gonna need a new narrative:feelskek::feelsjuice:.

Women prisoners are now more violent than men in jails, according to Ministry of Justice (MoJ) figures.
The rate of assaults in female jails rose by 21 per cent last year, to 419 per 1,000 women prisoners - the highest since records began more than 20 years ago.
This was 65 per cent higher than the rate in male prisons, where there were 255 assaults per 1,000 of the men’s prison population. This represented only a marginal rise of three per cent on the rate in 2021.

IMG 4178

Talk about a narrative destruction:feelskek::feelskek:. Turns out the empathetic, kind and peaceful gender actually isn't that so much as cucks and women love to believe.

And that's just physical assaults in UK prisons. There's data from the US that shows that sexual assault between inmates is much more common in female jails/prisons than male ones.

sexualabusestats-png.847360

Meanwhile, the rest of the world doesn't really seem ot care about this, so we don't have much non-Anglo sources:feelsugh::feelsseriously:. Just imagine how crazy and blackpilling it would be if we had stats from multiple countries all showing those patterns... Still, this is pretty good by itself anyway.

Its the trannies bringing those percentages up probably

Pretty broad categories.

I'd imagine the intensity is much worse in the male prison.

how many of those are sheboons or trannies

More men are victims of secual miscondcut by staff. It should say the gender of the staff.

Bitches be crazy.

empathetic gender

Interesting...

Suifuel for British TERFs tho, they're gonna need a new narrative:feelskek::feelsjuice:.

View attachment 942210

Talk about a narrative destruction:feelskek::feelskek:. Turns out the empathetic, kind and peaceful gender actually isn't that so much as cucks and women love to believe.

And that's just physical assaults in UK prisons. There's data from the US that shows that sexual assault between inmates is much more common in female jails/prisons than male ones.

sexualabusestats-png.847360

Meanwhile, the rest of the world doesn't really seem ot care about this, so we don't have much non-Anglo sources:feelsugh::feelsseriously:. Just imagine how crazy and blackpilling it would be if we had stats from multiple countries all showing those patterns... Still, this is pretty good by itself anyway.
good thread but people in your replies are coping lmao
if we just look at the overall picture,
like inter personal violence, domestic violence
lesbian relationships
etc...
when you take everything into account, then women are AT LEAST as physically violent as men overall.

Its the trannies bringing those percentages up probably
Like @Pancakecel said, it’s probably counting trannys too but foids certainly are as bad as men but the difference is, is that foids just call their simps on the double to take care of their dirty work.
Well, they've now changed the rules to block trannies who either still have dicks or have committed sexual or violent crimes from being placed into female prisons, so we'll see if this holds or not:feelsjuice:.

Would still be pretty weird if this was just trannies tbh, given how much it's larger than the figure for male prisons.

Soygle.

good thread but people in your replies are coping lmao
if we just look at the overall picture,
like inter personal violence, domestic violence
lesbian relationships
etc...
when you take everything into account, then women are AT LEAST as physically violent as men overall.
That was actually mentioned in the r/MensRights post I first found this out at:feelshaha:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/17d7osx/men_being_the_violent_gender/

Well, they've now changed the rules to block trannies who either still have dicks or have committed sexual or violent crimes from being placed into female prisons, so we'll see if this holds or not:feelsjuice:.

Would still be pretty weird if this was just trannies tbh, given how much it's larger than the figure for male prisons.

Soygle.

That was actually mentioned in the r/MensRights post I first found this out at:feelshaha:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/17d7osx/men_being_the_violent_gender/

:lul: :lul: :lul:
this world man, everything is a fucking upside down

UK women are the ugliest in the world. Or at least equal to Indian, Sri Lankan, Bengalis

Back when I was in college, I noticed women would step on my foot way more often than men on the crowded bus I had to take there, and seldom apologize when they did it, contrary to the men who would usually quickly apologize.

Women are simply spoiled in the west. They know they won't have consequences for their bad actions, or at least way lighter ones compared to men.

The best incentive to shitty behavior is knowing you can get away with it.