Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill female orgasm favorable for producing a male fetus

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Sexy son Theory in action:

"Men’s attractiveness and masculinity significantly predicted the women’s orgasms,” the researchers wrote in their paper, which was published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior.

The female orgasm was developed to select quality sperm. It literally soaks in the sperm. If you ask women why they fake orgasms, they will probably tell you it is because they want to make their provider feel better. If they were honest and self-conscious, they would say: "I want to cheat my hubby into thinking I want his sperm, because I don't want to loose access to his resources teehee"

Now the final nail in the coffin:
"The secretions that occur during a female orgasm are alkaline and ... alkalinity ... is favorable for producing a male fetus. Therefore, the female should have an orgasm before the male if the couple wants to increase the likelihood of producing a male fetus."

Which means: "If my beta provider got me pregnant by accident, I hope it's a girl and not an ugly man teehee".

A foids body filters some of the ugly males, while it craves a boy from her one night stand with Chad.

I would beta fortune that paternity-fraud children are more likely to be male than children of married couples.
Jfl at this clown world where all foids are lookist eugenists, and it is ok and the government pays for the fallout, but eugenics itself is a social taboo and you are a bigot if you bring it up.

Shitcunts should be locked in Fungeons (Fun Dungeons :feelsautistic:).

Brutal. It also implies the dickpill because in order to achieve female orgasm you need a very large dick. It’s over for dickcels like me.

Bullshit, why was i chosen then
is your father ugly or do u have it from your mums side / recombination? also, we are talking chances here, not 100% bulletproof methods

Sexy son Theory in action:

"Men’s attractiveness and masculinity significantly predicted the women’s orgasms,” the researchers wrote in their paper, which was published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior.

The female orgasm was developed to select quality sperm. It literally soaks in the sperm. If you ask women why they fake orgasms, they will probably tell you it is because they want to make their provider feel better. If they were honest and self-conscious, they would say: "I want to cheat my hubby into thinking I want his sperm, because I don't want to loose access to his resources teehee"

Now the final nail in the coffin:
"The secretions that occur during a female orgasm are alkaline and ... alkalinity ... is favorable for producing a male fetus. Therefore, the female should have an orgasm before the male if the couple wants to increase the likelihood of producing a male fetus."

Which means: "If my beta provider got me pregnant by accident, I hope it's a girl and not an ugly man teehee".

A foids body filters some of the ugly males, while it craves a boy from her one night stand with Chad.

I would beta fortune that paternity-fraud children are more likely to be male than children of married couples.
Jfl at this clown world where all foids are lookist eugenists, and it is ok and the government pays for the fallout, but eugenics itself is a social taboo and you are a bigot if you bring it up.
Wow, evolution is really smart for doing this. This makes it so ugly males have less male kids, as they are more likely to breed if they have ugly daughters.

Brutal. It also implies the dickpill because in order to achieve female orgasm you need a very large dick. It’s over for dickcels like me.
Come on, fellow gengarcel. The size of your member is irrelevant to achieve that. It's only possible for a small percentage of females from what I have read. So don't worry about your size.

Come on, fellow gengarcel. The size of your member is irrelevant to achieve that. It's only possible for a small percentage of females from what I have read. So don't worry about your size.
tenor.gif

What if the guy uses a strappon and makes the foid orgasm, and then use the real penis and impregnate her? Will the male fetus grow up to be more attractive?

giving female orgasms is cucked as shit
makes sense most males are soyim

What if the guy uses a strappon and makes the foid orgasm, and then use the real penis and impregnate her? Will the male fetus grow up to be more attractive?
no, but you are more likely to have an incel son rather than an ugly yet sexually succesful daughter

Chad > female >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of men is nature's order. Fuck this world

In other words, male offspring is not worth taking a risk when it's not chad. This is how foids collectively regulate the quality of male offspring produced: let it be another foid if he can't make my pussy wet. The nature/science/foids body itself clearly indicates your place in this world. You can't be blackpilled and remain unmoved by this harsh criteria of what foid thinks a man should be and look like. Any foid, regardless of what her own looks subconsciously deems a man who is not chad/chadlite beneath herself. You can't argue that, you can't get inside her brain and convince her otherwise.

Also apparently rape unironically is a viable strategy for producing male offspring, if we accept the notion that foids orgasm more during rape.

Last edited:
So if I want a daughter I just need to cum really fast. Which works out well for me because I cum prematurely anyway.

But this sounds like pseudoscience tbh

Is this why so many sons are raised by single moms? We all know Chad/Tyrone make her orgasm easier because of his face, pumps and dumps, impregnates her then lets the mom raise the future autist incel alone :feelsclown: