Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female only imageboards

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
I try not to see things in black and white terms and not fall into unironic childish rants regarding women but everytime i check female only imageboards (lolcow and crystal.cafe) i can't help but not to feel immense contempt, sadness and fury... It's just blackpills after blackpills, like tying you up to a pole and force feeding buckets of blackpills down your throat

Attachments

• blade student.jpg
    blade student.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 96
lolcow is foid only? I'm not surprised tbh, of course a social bullying forum would be all foids :feelskek:

I made a thread about one from Brazil. It's indeed pure blackpill.

lolcow is foid only? I'm not surprised tbh, of course a social bullying forum would be all foids :feelskek:

It is mostly, like 90% women and 10% larpers... and it's also the worst and most toxic imageboard i've seen in the internet

I made a thread about one from Brazil. It's indeed pure blackpill.
what's the name of that brazilian one? I can only imagine it being nothing but horrid

the fuck is lolcow
the people who harass ChrisChan and people like ChrisChan. In other words they mock and bully autistic people and mentally challenged people online because they have the audacity to be born different than normies. Though, they do harass other groups as well but they seem to mostly target those who can't fight back .

>lolcow
Isnt that the site responsible of the brutal bullying of mentally disabled people such as Blaha and beta destiny?

yeah even the dregs of society have to find someone to shit on, conveniently enough these dregs are mostly women

you just made me visit that shithole.

took me 1 minute to find incel hate.
why the fuck foids hate men they literally have zero interaction with? JFL

also: you're a fool if you think femboards have >50% female users.

what's the name of that brazilian one? I can only imagine it being nothing but horrid
magalichan. It's now on 8chan

https://8ch.net/magali/

I just did a quick lurk and already found suifuel:

https://8ch.net/magali/res/12351.html

"tips to get sex, because it's not as easy as fatasses (male anons) think"

Foids proceed to give her tips about how to propose sex with Chad.

Women only think of top tier men as men. This is 100% confirmed at this point.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure crystal.cafe at least is 90%> women... it's pretty much an obscure imageboard and they permaban males on sight
Also, the threads and subjects are inherently associated with female behaviour

No.
One could say that some women can have trouble getting in a relationship but no woman suffers from sexual frustration/deprivation unless she desires so. Also, it's significatively easier for a woman to find a partner than vice-versa.
If you go to bars and stay there until late (drunk incel) hours you will notice that it's always mostly men who are left behind

No.
One could say that some women can have trouble getting in a relationship but no woman suffers from sexual frustration/deprivation unless she desires so. Also, it's significatively easier for a woman to find a partner than vice-versa.
If you go to bars and stay there until late (drunk incel) hours you will notice that it's always mostly men who are left behind
I was being sarcastic

Are there foid only sites rofl never heard about that.

Women do not think it is okay for us to exist.
This is why the paradigm of nu-maleism has failed, no amount of soymaxxing will stop women from treating ugly men like they are serial child rapists with leprosy. Even if we respect them and stay away from them like good boys they hate us.

That man is bravely brandishing twin blades to protect his virginity from there thots

first thread i just saw on crystal cafe was about a girl that plays video games and has too many orbiters for her to deal with. unbelieveable

i was posted on lolcow after my videos became public

Manda link??
https://incels.is/threads/daily-rem...ender-and-have-simply-insane-standards.80651/

i was posted on lolcow after my videos became public
Do you have the link of the thread?
"Older men in general turn me off. When will girls stop pretending wrinkles, 'dad bods' and receeding hairlines are sexually attractive? They're either attracted to his money/stability, or they're attracted to being the hotter, younger (read: more valuable) one of the couple. Men constantly tell us how unattractive women become as they age and insist they age like fine wine, it seems like some girls deal with it by lowering their standards and dating ugly old men just to feel more secure in their appeal.

I'm not all that attracted to over the top manliness regardless of age though. I hate body hair in particular. Muscles are hit and miss depending on his proportions but I love slim, smooth bodies."

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Straight from the horse's mouth, boyos. So much for "muh masculinity" cope and moneycoping now. I just wish I looked like knajjd tbh.

Last edited:
We need to just ignore women in general

the people who harass ChrisChan and people like ChrisChan. In other words they mock and bully autistic people and mentally challenged people online because they have the audacity to be born different than normies. Though, they do harass other groups as well but they seem to mostly target those who can't fight back .

autistic man who can fight back checking in.

its no surprise lolcow is women only. they're monsters with pretty faces.
https://incels.is/threads/daily-rem...ender-and-have-simply-insane-standards.80651/

Do you have the link of the thread?

"Older men in general turn me off. When will girls stop pretending wrinkles, 'dad bods' and receeding hairlines are sexually attractive? They're either attracted to his money/stability, or they're attracted to being the hotter, younger (read: more valuable) one of the couple. Men constantly tell us how unattractive women become as they age and insist they age like fine wine, it seems like some girls deal with it by lowering their standards and dating ugly old men just to feel more secure in their appeal.

I'm not all that attracted to over the top manliness regardless of age though. I hate body hair in particular. Muscles are hit and miss depending on his proportions but I love slim, smooth bodies."

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Straight from the horse's mouth, boyos. So much for "muh masculinity" cope and moneycoping now. I just wish I looked like knajjd tbh.

>implying I care about the feelings of women or the blowback from it. I'll just jihadmaxx if things go really bad.