Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female "NEET" gets viral on YouTube, AGAIN...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/tM-cNK73Odw

An attention-seeking whore with thousands of subscribers and SIMPs, as always. Meanwhile, your average male NEET is rotting in his bedroom without anyone to talk/express their thoughts with.

(p.s: i don't know who's this guy) And this is your average NEET (in most occasions, an incel):

Last edited:
I hope this bitch dies alone just like most males.

herro 2 dolla sucki sucki

She's trying to sound smart (try-hard). but she probably isn't.

herro 2 dolla sucki sucki
Surprisingly enough, this whore doesn't have an OnlyFans account (except a shit Patreon page where you pay $8 just to watch "exclusive" videos).

>Fe*ale
>NEET
>Youtube video
VAMOOSE.

>Fe*ale
>NEET
>Youtube video
VAMOOSE.
Patriarchy my ass. Most women hold most of the power in today's society (water is wet, I know, I'm now on antipsychotics so bare with my repetitive answers). Just look at this filthy Japanese bitch... I want to punch her face so hard.

She'll probably get a good amount of money on Fiverr or similar platforms, while your average Indian 'code monkey' gets 0 clients or ends up getting underpaid. What a time to be alive, huh!?

They'll contaminate every last space of men

They'll contaminate every last space of men
I think this fucking society piece of crap is already heading towards onto its collapse (finally). I want to die ASAP, so I don't starve out once shit hits the fan.

It's getting worse than ever. Every single fucking week, any female's channel with similar videos keeps growing (or ending up viral) unlike their male counterparts. Worse than early 2020s, I would say... which translates to INCELDOM RATES raising every month (we haven't reached peak incel rates yet)!

Foids were neets before feminism was invented

Foids were neets before feminism was invented

"extremely attractive"

Laugh Power GIF by Brand Powr

This is why standards are going over the roof, just because of Somalian cucks like this guy.

Why do normies (all of them) consider this bitch "extremely attractive"!? Her looksmatch is probably a virgin wageslaving in an office for 16hrs while living in a capsule hotel somewhere within Tokyo. I repeat, she's PLAIN AVERAGE at best (and I'm being overly optimistic this time).

Last edited:
Why do normies (all of them) consider this bitch "extremely attractive"!? Her looksmatch is probably a virgin wageslaving in an office while living in a capsule hotel somewhere within Tokyo. I repeat, she's PLAIN AVERAGE at best (and I'm being overly optimistic this time).
looks like a dude

emoji laughing GIF by Twitter
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

This bitch is LARPing as poor. My bedroom is covered in damp and mould. :feelskek: I feel like death every time I wake up.

This bitch is LARPing as poor. My bedroom is covered in damp and mould. :feelskek: I feel like death every time I wake up.
Of course she is exaggerating. Meanwhile, constant attention from men keeps flowing in the comment section. Embarassing society, to say the least.

If it's a female neet, it's cute.
If it's a male neet, it's a disgusting subhuman.

She’s a pajeet magnet

She literally looks like ricecel with the hair of a rotter...

She's making barely anything so lol. Her Patreon makes £90/month.

Meanwhile us male neets are called losers, fuck this society

@Simba

How can't people clearly see this is mostly just a fucking character to get attention :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

And those simping in the comments... Do they really think they're going to get something out of it? How the fuck can people still be this naive about women in 2023?

My left nut alone is more of an actual NEET than her

Chung是中文姓,假的日本傻逼(笑)

Noodlewhores are on a fucking roll today. I can't seem to get enough of their mental retardation