Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Female mention) Hi there,

Status
Not open for further replies.
catbean

catbean

Banned
-
Hi! Hopefully this won’t get me banned, if it’s alright to ask (and without causing upset feelings) I’m genuinely curious about what this community is about. I don’t know much and I know people in this community get judged a lot so I want you (yes you, reading this) to know that you’re safe to talk without censors. Once again, I apologize if I sound uneducated but I know there’s a lot of pain and definitely hurt here. Majority of which is stemmed from women. As a girl myself, I wanted to know if there’s an actual possibility that girls can help in anyway. I’m asking this because I don’t want to go on reddit and just see biased opinions about this community. I want to know what you really think. Thank you so much.

You are not a girl stop trolling

gtfo you disgusting piece of shit

Have sex with me.

No girls allowed. They are too stupid and evil, and it's against the rules here because of how shitty all women are. Post closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.