Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Female kicker gets to kick for the first time in College Football, goes horribly

Females anywhere but the kitchen or laundry room is meme

LMAO what a pathetic kick holy shit ive seen toddlers kick harder and farther :lul: :lul: this is such an embarrassment, if a male kicked like that he would be kicked off the team.

Who was the cuck that gave her that position? JFL

Who was the cuck that gave her that position? JFL
Him
BB28ACA7 1BBF 4C4D A824 F32023DCB97E

The simps defending it in replies jfl

LMAO what a pathetic kick holy shit ive seen toddlers kick harder and farther :lul: :lul: this is such an embarrassment, if a male kicked like that he would be kicked off the team.

Holy shit :feelskek: When I first heard of this I didn't want to watch her kick because I knew it was going to be shit and I didn't want to cringe. She managed to mess up what I think was supposed to be a squib kick and it would have went out of bounds had the simp on the opposing team not fielded it. Vanderbilt and Missouri are filled with typical chad and tyrone jocks so it's insane to see even these programs simp for a female when they should be high T.

Edit: It wasn't supposed to be a squib kick. I didn't notice someone was holding the ball for her at first. She was supposed to boot it down the field but she just fucked up that badly :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
It got like zero elevation and went nowhere. At least Chad quarterback gets to eat her ass in the locker room.

What a day! What a day for college football! :soy:

JFL You got that right :feelsclown:

Lol, and nobody's going to criticize her for sucking, either, otherwise they'd be misogynist.

Shit kick, don't even know where it was supposed to go. JFL all the coaches high five her at the end. A real man would have walked the fuck out of there.

A man making that kick would have the honour to go home and shoot himself

i don't even play sports but i know i can kick a ball much better than her :feelskek: :feelskek:

She just scored an extra point kick in ncaa football, so she mogs this entire forum.