Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Judge Drops Blackpill!

platypus

platypus

Recruit
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-25/man-who-tricked-woman-into-sex-after-online-dating-escapes-jail/6261000

Extreme Catfisher poses as Blonde Chad and then has one night stand by telling woman to keep her eyes closed.

Female judge says: ""You were clearly aware of the importance of physical appearance in connection with internet dating and in the arrangements that you were making with the complainant."

If she's stupid enough to fall for this then she deserves it

Curry pretends to be white and gets laid.

Lifefuel

Holy shit this is major lifefuel, no need to run rapefugee game if you can just do this instead.

Keep your eyes closed and she agreed... This guy was a true PUA and I think even though they wanted to throw him in jail, they had to admit his skill. I hope he's doing well for himself.

He's not even bad looking. It would have been jfl if he was a truecel.

HERO how have i not heard of this before

>200 hours of community service.
JFL. The curry won. In the eyes of the law, he raped her. I was expecting at least 2 years in prison.

This man is an absolute genius, found a clever way to get laid in a world where only looks matter.
Also shows that women will do ANYTHING Chad suggests and how gullible they are.

"Her children were in the house at the time."

This is amazing lifefuel. Some old ugly guy did it before

This is hilarious tbh.
Women get so wet for Chad that they trust him that much, just to be together with him.
Its over.

Cynistic said:
This is hilarious tbh.
Women get so wet for Chad that they trust him that much, just to be together with him.
Its over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back