Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female inferiority

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Female inferiority nigger tennis players cant beat a man who can barely live playing the sport
Sucking at everything... but getting everything in life. Such is the life of your average hole.

That's why I' m happy they're allowing trannies into female sports now.
Trannystuff

As a woman the only thing you have to do is exist. Maybe open your legs occasionally. it's almost impossible to lose.

i remember the story from the time it came out..it was already funny then

being a woman is like playing life on god mode

Laughable gender :feelskek:

That's why I' m happy they're allowing trannies into female sports now.
I want tranners to dominate every foid sport. Beach volleyball is the only watchable foid sport tbh ngl

I want tranners to dominate every foid sport. Beach volleyball is the only watchable foid sport tbh ngl
Imagine making a competitive sport out of beach volleyball :feelshaha:

Pure ragefuel people are so fucking blind

Imagine making a competitive sport out of beach volleyball
Beach volleyball is the epitome of man-woman relationship if you view it from an honest perspective. Whore "athletes" wear small pants to show off ass and skin while pretending to play professionally. Men watch it for the ass. But everyone pretends that it's a serious competitive sport. The whores pretend they are something else other than eye candy. Men pretend it's a serious sport and they watch it for its imaginary competitive aspects. There is no logical reason why the whore clothing has to be so revealing. Men don't need to show off their intimate parts to partake in sports. Beach volleyball is the only watchable foid """sport"""" because of the obvious excuse to turn the ""sport"" into a strip tease. It sums up relations between foids and men

i remember the story from the time it came out..it was already funny then

being a woman is like playing life on god mode
Are you BPJ on youtube or just a fan?

i am the real one.
I hope its legit. I am a big fan of BPJ
Beach volleyball is the epitome of man-woman relationship if you view it from an honest perspective. Whore "athletes" wear small pants to show off ass and skin while pretending to play professionally. Men watch it for the ass. But everyone pretends that it's a serious competitive sport. The whores pretend they are something else other than eye candy. Men pretend it's a serious sport and they watch it for its imaginary competitive aspects. There is no logical reason why the whore clothing has to be so revealing. Men don't need to show off their intimate parts to partake in sports. Beach volleyball is the only watchable foid """sport"""" because of the obvious excuse to turn the ""sport"" into a strip tease. It sums up relations between foids and men
Women use more revealing clothes on all sports except basketball (which is filled with bulldyke gorillas that nobody wants to see)

Last edited:
I hope its legit. I am a big fan of BPJ
thank you for the kind words. all my videos, it has always been for the guys in the community..never made a single dime off the stuff (especially not since i lost my 10k subscribers on jewtube after getting banned)

:feelsseriously: who the fuck watches tennis

Women are the most privilidged group on Earth
full

iirc correctly, after they lost they revised it and said they could beat a man outside of the top 300. by that time, the same guy had dropped to like 310th and challenged them again, they declined and never spoke about it again.

iirc correctly, after they lost they revised it and said they could beat a man outside of the top 300. by that time, the same guy had dropped to like 310th and challenged them again, they declined and never spoke about it again.
:lul:

Beach volleyball is the epitome of man-woman relationship if you view it from an honest perspective. Whore "athletes" wear small pants to show off ass and skin while pretending to play professionally. Men watch it for the ass. But everyone pretends that it's a serious competitive sport.
JFL at this meme sport
He be like : :feelsEhh:

Jfl tutorial mode
That's why I' m happy they're allowing trannies into female sports now. View attachment 421953

As a woman the only thing you have to do is exist. Maybe open your legs occasionally. it's almost impossible to lose.

:lul: