Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female incel on reddit

schizoid_cel

schizoid_cel

Greycel
I found this leddit profile while browsing r/ugly (which is filled with pseudo-incel foids). She's a kinda of ugly foid who spents all day crying on that sub. Also seems to be autistic and have some trauma from sexual abuse. Can a foid really be one of us?

DE713BE6 347B 4CDC A77C 44BC43AE3FF8

Greycel moment.

You've made account to make this retarded thread :feelsseriously: ? Not wonder greycels are looked down upon, some of you're legit braindead.

she was sexually abused so mogs me

Graycel thread :feelshaha:

Women cant be incel.

>female incel
Oxymoron

could easily "ascend" with a normie after applying bare minimum fakeup

You’re a faggot for posting this, fuck you and her, she looks like the average cumskin foid I see everyday. She even mogs so many foids she can easily get sex, fuck off.

Graycel thread :feelshaha:
i don't remember greycels being this cucked. where are these guys coming from?they all post bluepilled nonsense and speak like normies.

Can a foid really be one of us?
No, she likely gets at least 100 PMs from interested guys each day and turns them all down. Femcels don't exist, period. :feelsjuice:

WTF? Wwwttttffff?????
She is cute, I would date her looooool
Are you fking kidding me? She isn't ugly at all wtfffffffffffffffffrrrr:feelsrope:

WTF? Wwwttttffff?????
She is cute, I would date her looooool
Are you fking kidding me? She isn't ugly at all wtfffffffffffffffffrrrr:feelsrope:
greycel delete your comment.. this women gets more attention in one hour then you will ever get in your entire life.she is just chad only as is incredibly obvious. if you think these women anything to do with us you are crazy.

greycel delete your comment.. this women gets more attention in one hour then you will ever get in your entire life.she is just chad only as is incredibly obvious. if you think these women anything to do with us you are crazy.
I know i was expecting a deformity but I found a cute girl with some complex.
But a girl can be an incel, have you seen those obese woman's +600? I'm sure there is no way a guy can fuck them and I'm not talking about wanting but being unable to reach their pussy XD. But offcourse they weren't always that size

But a girl can be an incel, have you seen those obese woman's +600? I'm sure there is no way a guy can fuck them and I'm not talking about wanting but being unable to reach their pussy XD. But offcourse they weren't always that size
we are talking about inceldom,and not about if the girl can or not have sex.this girl is a volcel.also there is plenty of women like the one op posted.they are all crazy and think they are ugly because they are below average or because chad dropped them.you don't want anything to do with them

They are not incel, they can touch and suck the guys penis

She's more incel than some people here.

It's mods fault who allowed u here

That's probably you.

Plenty of 600 pound girls have boyfriends. Watch my 600 pound life.

She's more incel than some people here.

No Foid is, ever. Even the ugliest and most socially awkward and anxious Foid can get laid more in one night than a Chad can in a year. Any Foid that claims to be an Incel just had ridiculously high standards. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

No Foid is, ever. Even the ugliest and most socially awkward and anxious Foid can get laid more in one night than a Chad can in a year. Any Foid that claims to be an Incel just had ridiculously high standards. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Definitely false.

Any female can easily get sex from any desperate male

50% warning level for everybody who uses the word "femcel".
If you let that word become normalized like it was something that actually exists we will soon be discussing if we should accept "female incels" here since they are "incels too" .

This greycel would get a 80% warning level because it gives away infiltrator vibes.

I found this leddit profile while browsing r/ugly (which is filled with pseudo-incel foids). She's a kinda of ugly foid who spents all day crying on that sub. Also seems to be autistic and have some trauma from sexual abuse. Can a foid really be one of us?
She looks like him. Same pear like face and same crooked nose
kiko-gesto-de-me-gusta-me-gusta.gif

She can get lots of matches in Tinder. Also, she was honest showing up without make up though.

Any female can easily get sex from any desperate male
plus normies now

they might even get free money for selfies and shit

this female seeks attention

She looks like him. Same pear like face and same crooked nose
kiko-gesto-de-me-gusta-me-gusta.gif

She can get lots of matches in Tinder. Also, she was honest showing up without make up though.
Accurate!

In her comments she claims she's gay and isn't looking for sex but love.