Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FEMALE HYPERGAMY: Master bodybuilder has to settle for ugly low-tier becky with no facial definition and bad body genetics.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Him: 10% body fat, high T, mogger bodybuilder with great genetics.

Her: jawless, aging recessed face, femcel-tier body.

Them:

If you think he deserves anything close to her, you're delusional!

I WILL NEVER SETTLE FOR A WEAK SUBHUMAN FEMCEL OR LOW-TIER BECKY WITH NO GENETICS POTENTIAL! I REFUSE TO DO IT!! I RATHER DIE AN INCEL. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Wtf, these women are all fine looking to me. Are you really Stacy-only?

Dating market in 2024.

tallfags dont deserve anything so i'd be happy if his son turned out to be a truecel because he will most likely get his mother's face lololo

I WILL NEVER SETTLE FOR A WEAK SUBHUMAN FEMCEL OR LOW-TIER BECKY WITH NO GENETICS POTENTIAL! I REFUSE TO DO IT!! I RATHER DIE AN INCEL. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

You are blind if you can't see the subhumanity of her face.
She looks perfectly fine. Maybe not supermodel tier, but also definitely not bad. If I would have someone who looked even half as good as her I would already be more than happy with her looks.

She looks perfectly fine. Maybe not supermodel tier, but also definitely not bad. If I would have someone who looked even half as good as her I would already be more than happy with her looks.
:horror::horror::horror: She's not even becky/normie. She's femcel tier!

dw bro the blackpill will come to collect his off spring even though his son will be a tallfag too
I hope his incel son tortures him and his femcel wife.

Her looksmatch is rotting on this forum & is likely one of my fellow Whitecels.

I hope his incel son tortures him and his femcel wife.
he will be a bluepilled cuck. The thing with the blackpill is that only 0.0001% of people can truly grasp it lol. He will probably blame it on bad personality if anything.

If you wouldn't date her, you are a giga fakecel.

tallfags dont deserve anything so i'd be happy if his son turned out to be a truecel because he will most likely get his mother's face lololo
Nah I don't want anyone to suffer what you, I , and everyone here(who is legit ofc) to suffer trucel experiences.
The thing with the blackpill is that only 0.0001% of people can truly grasp it lol. He will probably blame it on bad personality if anything.
This, and it has been an inspiration for some future threads.

Nah I don't want anyone to suffer what you, I , and everyone here(who is legit ofc) to suffer trucel experiences.

This, and it has been an inspiration for some future threads.
I want everyone to suffer. Since I was brought to this world and suffered because of normshits now everyone has to pay the price. I feed off misery (of normies). It's not fair for tallfags to experience all the wonders of this world meanwhile we're rotting and killing ourselves.

You already are it seems.
No, definitely not, but she is sexy. There are a lot of true femcels, for example Susan Boyle who indeed did not have a relationship until she became a celebrity.

That women in the picture is leagues above her.

Attachments

• Susan-Boyle-Britains-Got-Talent-April-2009.jpg
    Susan-Boyle-Britains-Got-Talent-April-2009.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 18

This is pure er fuel
Fuck those ltb that demands a chad :lasereyes:

I want everyone to suffer. Since I was brought to this world and suffered because of normshits now everyone has to pay the price. I feed off misery (of normies). It's not fair for tallfags to experience all the wonders of this world meanwhile we're rotting and killing ourselves.
I understand your anger, all here do.

I'm just speaking objectively & pragmatically, I'm not letting anger cloud my vision: We need to think about solutions here, and preventing low-tier becky foids from spreading dysgenics by fucking moggers is a step-forward.

We need to think about solutions here, and preventing low-tier becky foids from spreading dysgenics by fucking moggers is a step-forward.
Unironically it is much better if all of us were subhuman. I don't want more moggers spawning to mog us brocel if a CHAD flushed his genes good for inkwells.

Unironically it is much better if all of us were subhuman. I don't want more moggers spawning to mog us brocel if a CHAD flushed his genes good for inkwells.
They will have lower-IQs, lower cognitive function, etc.

I support eugenics: No, this doesn't mean that we would be euthanized(unless you want ig) and/or denied sex & relationships, it just means that you & your looks matchedfoid can't produce more kids. I don't see how this is "cucked" at all, and in fact it would even make our lives easier.

They will have lower-IQs, lower cognitive function, etc.

I support eugenics: No, this doesn't mean that we would be euthanized(unless you want ig) and/or denied sex & relationships, it just means that you & your looks matchedfoid can't produce more kids. I don't see how this is "cucked" at all, and in fact it would even make our lives easier.
I am fine with the concept of eugenics if it was implemented before we were born. Eugenics exist today in the West and Eastern Europe. 4'11 foids refuse to breed with their height match who's 5'4 for example and go for a tallfag producing a truecel.

Also even if they did implement a strict law for eugenics hypothetically short foids who are my height match would still be going around getting pumped and dumped by the tall CHAD but with condoms. We won't really benefit off it and we'll never get a chance to reproduce in the first place since it's over for us.

Women are wired naturally to the most attractive men out there , not to short subhumans which means that they'll not get to reproduce with the CHAD but will still have sex with him despite everything.

Cope ur too male gaze maxxed. Average gymcel like that usually gets foids like that and all the examples u used as some power couple weren’t too far off.

Aesthetics like seid , laid, zyzz, etc mog faculty and frame wise tbh.

Here’s the most important question, was she a virgin when they met?

She looks normal not ugly nor femcel she probably has a myriad of simps in her dms rn ready to go to battle if this dude leaves her

they're both ugly but he still mogs her

Delusionalcel

That toilet's a butterface.

her face is ugly and shes not white. Brootal this is what chads get in 2024

She's hideous but to @ny simp she's "good enough"