Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill female "friends" cannot help you. They are useless to your situation and having them as friends is pointless and stupid.

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
1) They cannot emphasise with our situation: The phenomena of being sexually repulsive to the opposite sex is completely unfathomable to them. Why do you think they constantly undermine our situation?? Example -

"Being a virgin is not that bad, no one cares that you are."

"Sex isn't all that."

"Sex shouldn't be important to you, get yourself a hobby."

"I think you have bigger problems than getting laid, a girlfriend won't save you."​

If those dumb sluts had brain cells then they'll know that undermining someone's problems is the WORST thing you should do in trying to "help" them.

2) They won't have sex with you or set you up with their friends either. Deep down they see us as repulsive subhuman garbage.

3) As such they would be a constant reminder of someone you can never have. Like a piece of meat just out of reach from a caged lion. Someone so close but yet so far, someone you can never be with. This will destroy you mentally and spiritually.

4) They will ghost you: Whether this is real life or on sites like reddit. It's no different from online dating after a few messages they disappear out of nowhere. That feeling of abandonment will further crush you.

Female friends will always take the chance to ditch you in the dirt, if they found someone more attractive or useful. They don't see souls, they only see us as tools or utility to leverage up to accomplishing their life goals.

Female friends will always take the chance to ditch you in the dirt, if they found someone more attractive or useful. They don't see souls, they only see us as tools or utility to leverage up to accomplishing their life goals.
damn so much truth <3

having female friends is completely pointless.

havent had a female friend in my lifetime

:heart:
32c064e34e1f63a47b6836a79bbf2430860fccca_hq.gif
no anime pls

Real talk, if they arent letting you get benefits, like groping or at least some mediocre sex, no point.

If a female doesn't have sex with you or try to set you up with a slut then she is worthless to you and you only torturing yourself by maintaining a platonic relationship with her.

If a female doesn't have sex with you or try to set you up with a slut then she is worthless to you and you only torturing yourself by maintaining a platonic relationship with her.