Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female "Friends" are Starting to Hate Me

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I always act and talk ike a rude insolent prick around them now pushing the blackpill and making sarcastic comments all the time. They have criticized me for this and told me to stop.

They have also begun criticizing me for my appearance. Saying I wear the same hoodie every single day and how that's gross. Criticized some other things as well that I won't specify.

It has gotten to the point where they are actively avoiding me now for being a disgusting jackass. I find this funny.

I have a group of moderately attractive females in my friend group. One is a hard core feminist, and I often explain the harsh realities of the world. The guys in my group actually agree, and the females try to avoid certain topics because they can't argue against anything I say. They like the image they've built in their head of themselves. And before people start calling me fakecel, I do not sleep with these women. My friends have, but I am low T cel.

I don’t get why you would want female friends

I don’t get why you would want female friends
It pretty much just happened because we always had lunch at the same time and I already knew them. I don't actively seek to make any friendships as most people just annoy me.

i cringe at being friends with women / why be friends with them if they wont fuck you...

There is literally no point to having female friends.