Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Female friend from childhood is now fucking numerous chads

good for her ig

Yes.

0089-008.png

0089-009.png

0089-010.png

0089-012.png

0089-013.png
Is this dragon ball super? Has it become a slice of life now or something? If so, I’m surprised to see it focusing on characters besides holy and vegeta

It’s odd how many foids fuck their ex boyfriend and their chad friends and make sex tapes.

But on their Facebook profile they look “innocent”

Looks can be deceiving

I've known a girl ever since I was very young and we were friends since elementary school. She's 19 and I'm 20.

Over a phone call recently, she revealed all the ways she gets sex, including:

• Blowing a guy at age 14
  • Losing her virginity at 18
  • Fucking a random guy while studying in Paris
  • Numerous tinder hookups
  • Fucking random people who pull her from nightclubs (I think while in Paris, not sure of details)
  • Fucking random people from house parties
  • Currently has a friends with benefits relationship
  • Past boyfriends
I'm fucking 20 years old and have never even kissed a girl and meanwhile she literally goes on Tinder and orders guys straight from her phone. She goes to a top 25 University and I went to Community College. My SAT (American College Entrance Exam) score sucks, so I don't think I'll transfer to a right University. I was supposed to spend only two years at Community but I didn't have enough credits to complete my Associates Degree, so I've been forced to stay for another year, currently finishing my final semester.

She's not even that hot per say, but because Tinder is so competitive for men, she literally gets to just ride the cock carousel all she wants while living in her College flat. I feel as if I'm missing out, not just on sex, but on the college experience. Most of my Community College was online, and during the summers I would just be at home working, and Summers was when she would study abroad in Paris.

Last October I got an Instagram, I had also gotten a job. I got the gig to pay for college expenses. This job was a super corny canvassing job for a politician, where we would have to wear these embarrassing T-shirts, pile into a cramped van, and then knock on people's doors. I was scrolling through Instagram while on the job, and she just a few minutes ago posted a group selfie of this massive house party at what appeared to be someone's flat. I was staring at the picture while just standing there, with my campaign t-shirt holding a clipboard, almost about to sob.
Why is any of this surprising? She is enjoying her life because of her genes. Simple as that.

You should cut off this women from your life or else she will make you rope.

I've known a girl ever since I was very young and we were friends since elementary school. She's 19 and I'm 20.

Over a phone call recently, she revealed all the ways she gets sex, including:

• Blowing a guy at age 14
  • Losing her virginity at 18
  • Fucking a random guy while studying in Paris
  • Numerous tinder hookups
  • Fucking random people who pull her from nightclubs (I think while in Paris, not sure of details)
  • Fucking random people from house parties
  • Currently has a friends with benefits relationship
  • Past boyfriends
I'm fucking 20 years old and have never even kissed a girl and meanwhile she literally goes on Tinder and orders guys straight from her phone. She goes to a top 25 University and I went to Community College. My SAT (American College Entrance Exam) score sucks, so I don't think I'll transfer to a right University. I was supposed to spend only two years at Community but I didn't have enough credits to complete my Associates Degree, so I've been forced to stay for another year, currently finishing my final semester.

She's not even that hot per say, but because Tinder is so competitive for men, she literally gets to just ride the cock carousel all she wants while living in her College flat. I feel as if I'm missing out, not just on sex, but on the college experience. Most of my Community College was online, and during the summers I would just be at home working, and Summers was when she would study abroad in Paris.

Last October I got an Instagram, I had also gotten a job. I got the gig to pay for college expenses. This job was a super corny canvassing job for a politician, where we would have to wear these embarrassing T-shirts, pile into a cramped van, and then knock on people's doors. I was scrolling through Instagram while on the job, and she just a few minutes ago posted a group selfie of this massive house party at what appeared to be someone's flat. I was staring at the picture while just standing there, with my campaign t-shirt holding a clipboard, almost about to sob.

absolutely disgusting

I also had a female platonic friend when i was 15. You won't believe this but her dad was a coal miner and her mom was a professor. We enjoyed playing board games and watching TV. But suddenly she stopped seeing me. I was confused until i saw her with a typical high school jock, they were kissing. Guy was a silent type (probably to hide how dumb he was, but he had the looks to attract nerdy girls like that. I never contacted her again after that.

brutal

Brutal but not surprising these females start there sexual escapades from a very young age

Welcome to the club. Society is set up for women to be able to do this with zero repercussions.