Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female for another attempt at attention accuses nightclub of negligent duty of care because she apparently got her drink spiked

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
All the nightclub did was ask her valid questions, but now the nightclub has been shamed and management called misogynistic etc

jfl

71556932 2553250941365077 6959988515983589376 n

To be fair that's just poor PR. They should just ask for evidence.

To be fair that's just poor PR. They should just ask for evidence.

Yeah, that's pretty bad. If a business -- any business -- is willing to treat a foid client in such a manner, they would not bat an eye to give even worse customer service to a low-status male.

Their management asked valid questions, but they shouldn't be rude about it tbh.

It's pretty clear that some of those questions were meant to fuck with her though. I wish I could have seen the look on her face when she read it tbh.

It's not their fault the drink got spiked. Bartenders are usually Chads, and don't need to resort to rape. I guarantee you some normie thug in the crowd did it.

Haha dumb cunt

Not that this is anything close to an ideal business model, but I'd rather see a business treat all their customers like shit than see them only treat their male customers like shit and kiss up to their foid customers.

I look at this as r/pussypassdenied.

pussy pass denied

Not that this is anything close to an ideal business model, but I'd rather see a business treat all their customers like shit than see them only treat their male customers like shit and kiss up to their foid customers.

I look at this as r/pussypassdenied.
/r/pussypassdenied is blackpilled af. Too bad all the reddit cucks just see it as a "teehee" joking subreddit and dont take it seriously. Meanwhile we are shamed, and bullied because we rant about our shitty lives and maybe make a joke or two about females?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back