Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female fitness trainER and social media influencER molested by niggER in Florida gym

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
This is only happened because of white colonialism and slavERy. If whites didn’t oppress niggers for centuries, this wouldn’t have happened.

The nigger is the true victim because he was born as a nigger. Arresting this nigger and putting charges on him is evidence of the white supremacy which runs rampant in society.

Free this nigga, he dindu nuffin. Black lives mattER!

View: https://youtu.be/SNIOA7gHnAQ

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
trash ass news source, news tellin me shit i already know,

"has a fitness instagram *proceeds to show posts* and her profile mainly has images showing her working out"

yea no fucking shit guy I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM LOOKING AT

Stormcels conflicted as to who to actually support in this situation :lul:

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Stormfrontcels are low iq.

They will still defend white women when those same white women will reject them for being an ugly white incel and would instead have sex with good-looking Tyrone and Ethnic Chad

This is only happened because of white colonialism and slavERy. If whites didn’t oppress niggers for centuries, this wouldn’t have happened.

The nigger is the true victim because he was born as a nigger. Arresting this nigger and putting charges on him is evidence of the white supremacy which runs rampant in society.

Free this nigga, he dindu nuffin. Black lives mattER!

View: https://youtu.be/SNIOA7gHnAQ

@Transcended Trucel

Extremely racist justice system for arresting the black guy. He couldn't control himself after the bitch probably called him a weak bitch nigger.

BLACK LIVES MATTER DUMB NORMIES!!! You niggERS bettER free my brothER he dindu nuffin wrong.

:feels: i dont know who support: the nigger or the womyn, i guess i will support the fight then

Looks staged

She’s a fitness trainer
&
And has an active social media following

The incentive is there and in the video she doesn’t really go for him, a few sissy slaps and some love hugs on the ground. No charges pressed, no investigation.

She isn't even attractive.

I wonder why he did that. didn't he know there are cameras in there no way he'd get away with it

Jfl if you guys think she didn't like being assaulted by him.

She's a whore and will probably use this for social media fame, and will blame incels for this nigger going ape mode on her. Then later she's going to tell her Tyrone fuck buddy to re-enact the rape cause she was so turned on by it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back