Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female FA Of The Day III

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

Now this woman is truly FA. She's been at it SEVEN days, and all she has is a slew of guys who want to fuck her and exchange nudes. She's downright depressed. I'm going to PM the FA mods and ask if female posters can include their Patreon accounts when they post, this is too much. I

TL;DR: Just rope, boys.

HAHHA
"It’s all dick pics, FWB, or nothing. Anyone else think it’s bullshit?"

Fuck I wish I had pussy pics and FWB offers

Yeah this happened to me too when I decided to stop being forever alone and start trying dating. I got depressed from all the girls who kept sending me nudes and trying to date me without putting in any effort.

Oh wait.

Well it was like that except

I didn't get any nudes
I didn't get any dates
I didn't get any matches
and fucking nobody responded to any of my messages

but sure it must be terrible going from having no choices to having too many choices. I can't believe she can bear it

Same

Except I couldn't get one notification after 2 weeks of catfishing with a chad picture

That sub is cucked as hell.

LOL I'd give anything to be able to just go on a dating site and immediatly see naughty pictures and offers to be FWB. That's amazing.

permavictims. women will turn anything into being oppressed. god life sucks just got a bunch of guys willing to date and sleep with me so annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back