Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female explains why she browses incel content TLDR severe psychosis

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I always wondered why someone who has sex would actually bother with us, like LOL if you think I would waste my time here if I had a gf

I think I finally have my answer: its mental illness

What I want is to watch them hate me. Because I know that any jackass virgin who truly hates women only hates women because we are so thoroughly better than them, as people and also as individuals in some sexual marketplace. Now, the part where I'm turned on by how pathetic they are is a whole other thing, but ultimately, what I'm realizing with Negative XP is just that I want him to hate me, even though, really, the white supremacy alone, not even getting to the more central misogyny of his stuff, is something I definitely wish simply did not exist.

But he does exist, and I want to watch these videos over and over because the more hate he has for me, the bigger my ego gets (and a swelling ego is satisfying, if dangerous when swung around) at the knowledge that I could do anything I wanted to or around him, and all he can do is flail around and throw insults at me. These insults... these "your eggs are being wasted" or "you sexualize yourself because there's nothing else interesting about you" or "you're only alt because you're ugly without fashion" ...every single insult he includes in this content is confirmation that I was never less than Kevin, my friend's cousin. I was just that much more, and wholly better than him, that he had to completely throw in the towel at being my equal.

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/f0gvhi/i_have_my_own_toxic_relationship_with_incels/

She should pay the shrink a visit and get that checked out, doesn't sound healthy

I have a cure for her ailment, 9mm lead to the head.

She should pay the shrink a visit and get that checked out, doesn't sound healthy
The shrink will have his hands full. She's a walking DSM-5.

foids literally do not care that they are nothing more then a cum dumpster

Actually wasted my time reading that... foid claims she has BPD and schizophrenia and still managing to succeed in higher ed. Just proves that most female illness are meme tier - somehow the majority of these 'sufferers' show no sign of societal dysfunction which is the mark of actual mental illness.

With regards to her being purportedly obsessed with incel content... it's a reality show to her. People watch reality TV with 'normal' people to look at retards and feel better about themselves. It's basic snobbery, what makes her different is that she just plainly admits to looking down on groups she perceives as below her.

Last edited:
No whore, you're simply degenerate pump and dump trash what chad continously proves.

If you weren't raised to allow yourself to be a whore you could be in a stable pleasing marriage :feelsthink:

No one treats a used up whore with respect which you'll find out and probably you are already scared of the laycount question.

There are only so many cuck simps out there who accept such a past and no one will want to settle with you or respect you.

Once a toilet always a toilet:dab:

Last edited:
The state of foids in XXI century.

foids literally do not care that they are nothing more then a cum dumpster
They are proud of it, because it validates them, and reminds them how they are much more valuable than us

she needs to get a fucking life tbh. I don't think you should validate it by calling it "mental illness" because really there's nothing actually mentally wrong with women like this, they just claim that there is for attention. they're just sad, pathetic narcissists, nothing else to it

She and I have a similar mindset. But I like to know they hate me conceptually; their opinions are a drop in an ocean of piss.

Yikes we need to unpack this

All foids are like this, whether they admit it or not. They derive pleasure by manipulating men, making fun of them, destroying heir egos etc. Thats why women love going to bars and night clubs to turn men away. It gives them a thrill. True happiness for a woman is to be in control of a Chad, and be hated by men she finds disgusting, weak, and pathetic. Who were the most happy females in high school? The blonde Stacey who's boyfriend was the quarterback she had wrapped around her finger, and was hated by all the other boys.

To be in control of Chad, and be loathed and hated by all non-Chads. That is what true happiness is for a woman. All hollywood movies about teen love teach this to women, so its what they all want.

She's probably ugly and has an inferiority complex as everyone who's obsessed with incels,
I bet that IT has more truecels then this forum
All foids are like this, whether they admit it or not. They derive pleasure by manipulating men, making fun of them, destroying heir egos etc. Thats why women love going to bars and night clubs to turn men away. It gives them a thrill. True happiness for a woman is to be in control of a Chad, and be hated by men she finds disgusting, weak, and pathetic. Who were the most happy females in high school? The blonde Stacey who's boyfriend was the quarterback she had wrapped around her finger, and was hated by all the other boys.

To be in control of Chad, and be loathed and hated by all non-Chads. That is what true happiness is for a woman. All hollywood movies about teen love teach this to women, so its what they all want.
You don't understand how high IQ and true your statement is, search in Quora why foids enjoy sucking dicks, or doing things that in theory shouldn't satisfy them,
their answer is always that they feel control, control over what? isn't sucking a dick the upside of control? the truth is that they know that it makes the male more connected to them when they suck their dick and more likely to be their cucks

Last edited:
She's probably ugly and has an inferiority complex as everyone who's obsessed with incels,
I bet that IT has more truecels then this forum
sometimes I feel like the most internet forums in general have a higher percentage of incels than this site but especially IT

Sounds like cope tbh. She is probs some masochistic e whore that wants chad to whip her

True. They love men hating them and not being able to do anything about it.