Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel female experiences brutal rejection

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
looks like a LARP, but "un-fucking-believable" lmao

"But since I'm overweight, I don't have any full body pictures on my profiles. I never said I wasn't overweight, but I never said I was skinny either."

LOL WHAT A DISGUSTING LIAR PIG............ TOP QUALITY LIFEFUEL HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what happens when you refuse to settle for your looksmatch.
Instead of dating an incel who would be thrilled to have a girl care that much about him, she chooses a dismissive and apathetic Chad.

this was hilarious. the guy is dumb for not requesting body pics, though. lying bitch with her angle frauded pics lol

this was hilarious. the guy is dumb for not requesting body pics, though. lying bitch with her angle frauded pics lol
lol yup she deserved everything she got, dumb bitch though she could catfish and succeed

This is what happens when you refuse to settle for your looksmatch.
Instead of dating an incel who would be thrilled to have a girl care that much about him, she chooses a dismissive and apathetic Chad.

Exactly.

lmfao stupid foid deserves it.

What a dumb stalker. If a male did this he would get a restraining order or jail time

Fat people deserve every rejection they get.

Atleast for her, if the guy was attracted to her face then she knows once she loses weight she can probably find another similar guy to him. If anything this will just motivate her more.

So not sure about life fuel.

Atleast for her, if the guy was attracted to her face then she knows once she loses weight she can probably find another similar guy to him. If anything this will just motivate her more.

So not sure about life fuel.

Motivation? Are you retarded? She'll just hop on tinder and ride ten more chad cocks and forget about it.

Fems like this deserve every rejection they get though it's insane this could happen. How does a cuck go a whole fucking year without getting nudes let alone seeing her body JFL

Where are the comments telling her to lose weight, get a hobby, work on herself, go shower, etc.?

Oh, they're not there. Because women are perfect just anyway they are.

Women would fly 1,500 miles to the ass-end of nowhere to meet Chad, who then tells them to fuck off, instead of even THINKING about giving their looksmatch a chance. What the literal fuck is this.

so a fat roastie basically just lied about her weight and got stood up.

maybe she shouldn't be a deceitful bitch, oh wait thats female nature.

Motivation? Are you retarded? She'll just hop on tinder and ride ten more chad cocks and forget about it.

It'll motivate her to lose weight.

You think if a obese incel knows for sure by losing weight he'll slay that he wouldn't be motivated to lose every ounce of fat?

It'll motivate her to lose weight.

You think if a obese incel knows for sure by losing weight he'll slay that he wouldn't be motivated to lose every ounce of fat?

Dude... SHE IS NOT INCEL!!! FEMALES CANNOT BE INCEL!!!! She'll hop on the next chad cock the moment she gets back. No reason to lose the fat.

Does not sound legit, looks like some larper. They were connected over fb. A chad fucks almost anything, except some hideously ugly mongrels. If someone is extremely obese that can be guessed from face pic.

Now she knows what an incel feels. Every woman must go through at least one brutal rejection in life to understand how we feel. Getting cheated on by Chad doesn't count.