Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female drivers.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

Not as bad as once I saw a foid trying for about 2-3 minutes to get out of an intersection or something like that.

Literal child behaviour JFL

@rightfulcel
Once again, we have been mogged.

lmao just cry and hopefully you ll get out of trouble

Reminds me of GTA San Andreas when I would always run into things with the car and the hood of the car would hang off like that.

Add driving to a long list of things including owning large dogs, voting, raising children, working and studying STEM that femoids cannot do on their own without males holding their hand through it.

Sh
No.You cannot be this much of a blind idiot.
What is wrong with her? Explain it to me because I can't come up with anything! Not one thing. This isn't a mistake. You can't consider this a mistake on her part.

she confused brakes with acceleration

hey guise be nice to her you just don't understand how mean her grandma is tee hee she's crying because this evil incel is bullying her he parked behind probably she scared hes going to RAPE her omg

Females good at driving me insane

foids should be banned from driving
saudia arabia had the right idea before they cuckmaxxed

saying female driver is like saying pedophile babysitter