Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female coworker with boyfriend hugging male coworker

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
Fucking disgusting sluts. Modern-day women are evil shameless cunts.

One day if he’s there tell her chad wants the hoodie he lent her back loud enough for the boyfriend to hear

One day if he’s there tell her chad wants the hoodie he lent her back loud enough for the boyfriend to hear
he is never here but that honestly sounds hilarious

Public displays of affection should be punished by public lashing and/or stoning like they do in islamic countries.

Like, you normie sexhaving motherfuckers really are begging me to snap and rip your esophagus out on the spot with my bare hands arent you?

These are modern relationships. You're NEVER safe you won't get cucked.
Even chad can get cucked, not because he's genetically inferior but because she might want to try out new dicks out of curiosity.
When normies begin a sentence with "My girlfriend" then internally I laugh like Joker.
Because I hate them for having a gf and secondly, because there are good chances something like this happens to them and they're totally clueless about it.

Public displays of affection should be punished by public lashing

Tell her boyfriend. Find his instagram and message him anonymously.

This behaviour is 100% normal. Back in the day, I talked to a girl on MSN who was in a relationship but was talking to some other guy at the pub and was considering cheating/leaving. At work, I remember this girl who had a boyfriend getting very friendly with another guy at work. And both of these girls seemed like "good girl" types.