Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female coworker with a boyfriend wearing a male coworkers hoodie

This same thing happened before at my old job. This whore waitress who has a boyfriend borrowed the male Chad waiter's sweater because it was cold. I saw her sniff it when she thought nobody was looking too :feelswhat:

When I took my trucking license there was a guy, chadlite mid 20s and an older woman say mid 30s former stacy, they started hanging out in the classroom since the rest of us were ranging from very old to mostly subyuman, and later on I saw them drive away in the same car to a remote parking lot in the woods 5 minute away almost every single lunch.

Mind you she had a child and a husband, and he also had a child very recent and a girlfriend, yet every lunch break they probably fucked in his tinted RAV4, can't trust sexhavers with anything.

When I took my trucking license there was a guy, chadlite mid 20s and an older woman say mid 30s former stacy, they started hanging out in the classroom since the rest of us were ranging from very old to mostly subyuman, and later on I saw them drive away in the same car to a remote parking lot in the woods 5 minute away almost every single lunch.

Mind you she had a child and a husband, and he also had a child very recent and a girlfriend, yet every lunch break they probably fucked in his tinted RAV4, can't trust sexhavers with anything.
All women are absolute vile whores

All women are absolute vile whores
All normies, HTN, chads all foids, all of them, I am surprised we can even keep a basic logistics chain going with these people running the show

imagine having a gf and she wears other dudes hoodies at work without you ever knowing.
Isn’t this a meme recently, girls wearing their bfs hoodie? This shit is literally cheating by the current cultural standards.

Ok so what?
also even if you are a high tier normie who can get a gf you gf will never truly love you like a chad. no women with a chad gf would wear another dudes hoodie

also even if you are a high tier normie who can get a gf you gf will never truly love you like a chad. no women with a chad gf would wear another dudes hoodie
Another wet GrAY post...

ive mentioned her before on here, swooning over a chad coworker(https://incels.is/threads/having-a-...what-you-will-never-get-to-experience.499373/)

this same woman was given a dudes hoodie today at work. it was cold so i guess he just gave her his hoodie to wear??

and yes, she still has a boyfriend.

imagine having a gf and she wears other dudes hoodies at work without you ever knowing.
That is cucked behavior. If I had a female co-worker that was cold, I would never give up my jacket/sweater for her. If a girl won't give me her love and sex, she deserves nothing from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back