Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female Coworker Confirms Blackpill ! (personal story)

• Thread starter eternallysadistic
  • Start date
eternallysadistic

eternallysadistic

Banned (IT cuck)
★★★★
I was in a group with fellow employees tonight, just sitting down and conversing with them. The store was empty at that particular moment, so we realized that we might not have to accommodate any further customers for the night. The conversation was just pretty light-hearted and fun, but then we started to rate each other in terms of the decile scale. Great! anyway I got rated below a 5 by the foid coworker , so tbh ropefuel, but that is besides the point. I started to subtly distribute the blackpill to the employees at work, trying to get them to understand that physical attractiveness/genetic strength is significant in order to find yourself a partner in today's day and age. Well, to my surprise my foid coworker absolutely agreed, basically stated what the chick in that stickied TikTok said. She said this quote after I baited her into admitting that the blackpill exists ,"So, I do think that looks are important than personality in determining if I am going to engage with the guy." (water is wet :feelsjuice: ), but it felt absolutely brutal to hear it from a female's mouth with my own ears. I do appreciate the utter honesty from :foidSoy: ,but seriously what in the cuck is happening. Bluepiller philosophy has been decimated, and foids aren't even handing out the bullshit platitudes anymore which claim that personality is a vital aspect of someones characteristics that will result in success with the opposite gender. It's over to be completely honest. I do give admiration to her honesty because I would've called bullshit the moment she said personality is significant.

tl;dr - foid basically reiterates what that tiktok hoe said the other day about swiping on dating apps (its not stickied anymore. These mods made it inconvenient), and I got rated a sub5 :cryfeels:

also, I highly advise nobody tries speaking about the blackpill ideology with anyone outside of here. Dangerous game. It also looks cringe if you use incel terminology irl, which is why I refrain from doing so.

Brutal... No replies... Can someone locate the rope?

The subtle signs were always there. We were just too blinded by kike media to see the truth

Did you experience a pit in your stomach at that moment?
I really felt my stomach drop before she rated me because I anticipated the low rating. Fucking lame as hell. The blow was softened quite a bit since I saw it coming

Last edited:
Brutal af brocel :feelsbadman:

I was in a group with fellow employees tonight, just sitting down and conversing with them. The store was empty at that particular moment, so we realized that we might not have to accommodate any further customers for the night. The conversation was just pretty light-hearted and fun, but then we started to rate each other in terms of the decile scale. Great! anyway I got rated below a 5 by the foid coworker , so tbh ropefuel, but that is besides the point. I started to subtly distribute the blackpill to the employees at work, trying to get them to understand that physical attractiveness/genetic strength is significant in order to find yourself a partner in today's day and age. Well, to my surprise my foid coworker absolutely agreed, basically stated what the chick in that stickied TikTok said. She said this quote after I baited her into admitting that the blackpill exists ,"So, I do think that looks are important than personality in determining if I am going to engage with the guy." (water is wet :feelsjuice: ), but it felt absolutely brutal to hear it from a female's mouth with my own ears. I do appreciate the utter honesty from :foidSoy: ,but seriously what in the cuck is happening. Bluepiller philosophy has been decimated, and foids aren't even handing out the bullshit platitudes anymore which claim that personality is a vital aspect of someones characteristics that will result in success with the opposite gender. It's over to be completely honest. I do give admiration to her honesty because I would've called bullshit the moment she said personality is significant.

tl;dr - foid basically reiterates what that tiktok hoe said the other day about swiping on dating apps (its not stickied anymore. These mods made it inconvenient), and I got rated a sub5 :cryfeels:
Was it 4 or sub4?

Was it 4 or sub4?
Bitch didn’t even specify, but I asked her if I was at least a 5, and she said no. She was reluctant to give me an exact rating. I’m hoping it was a 4 :/