Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female cop VS Tyrones (1 V 10)

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
It's a story about a female cop. No, that's not even the funny part.

The female cop was supposed to deal with a bunch of ppl using public water illegally in the street to play with it, blocking traffic and making noise.

So, she used the law and enforced it.

Lol, nope. She says she "understands it's funny" and then beg those to stop being a) delinquants using diverted public water for fun b) fucking retards who are blocking the traffic to play with water like 6 years old.

Obviously, her nice tone and goof willing manner achieved to convince those fine individuals.

JFL, nope, she got sprayed and publicly humiliated by some Tyrones.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1F6bQjyLQ

The situation is laughable af, but now, the comments below the vid are so cucked it becomes M E T A F U N :

"Boohoo, m'lady was nice, why are they so bad to her !!!":feels::bluepill:

Imagine being so bluepilled you actually think this whole situation could have been handled like that, or end differently. Imagine thinking you can reason a crowd of delinquants with kind words while they are literaly commiting an offense right in front of a cop without giving a single shit.
Those normie bluepilled fuck are so bad at understanding human nature I still don't know how comes the darwinian evolution didn't get us rid of their genes.

Those dudes were just having fun with water, just get out of the way of cars and have fun.
I don't know what the big deal is with the anti-fun brigade making life shittier than it has to be.

Those dudes were just having fun with water, just get out of the way of cars and have fun.
I don't know what the big deal is with the anti-fun brigade making life shittier than it has to be.
Only normies have fun. I hate normies.

Only normies have fun. I hate normies.
 Kristopher London on Twitter: *inserts NIGGA WHAT? Jerry mouse meme*…

Female cops JFL, they always need a male cop to do her job, they can't do their jobs alone.

Instead of hiring a female cope who waste the time of male copes, why don't they just hire only male cops? Oh, muh equality

Last edited:
Female cops JFL, they always need a male cop to do her job, they can't do their jobs alone.

Instead of hiring a female cope who waste the time of male copes, why don't they just hire only male copes? Oh, muh equality
Yes but we really need to fight the patriarchy you inkrell

It's a story about a female cop. No, that's not even the funny part.

The female cop was supposed to deal with a bunch of ppl using public water illegally in the street to play with it, blocking traffic and making noise.

So, she used the law and enforced it.

Lol, nope. She says she "understands it's funny" and then beg those to stop being a) delinquants using diverted public water for fun b) fucking retards who are blocking the traffic to play with water like 6 years old.

Obviously, her nice tone and goof willing manner achieved to convince those fine individuals.

JFL, nope, she got sprayed and publicly humiliated by some Tyrones.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1F6bQjyLQ

The situation is laughable af, but now, the comments below the vid are so cucked it becomes M E T A F U N :

"Boohoo, m'lady was nice, why are they so bad to her !!!":feels::bluepill:

Imagine being so bluepilled you actually think this whole situation could have been handled like that, or end differently. Imagine thinking you can reason a crowd of delinquants with kind words while they are literaly commiting an offense right in front of a cop without giving a single shit.
Those normie bluepilled fuck are so bad at understanding human nature I still don't know how comes the darwinian evolution didn't get us rid of their genes.

It’s so easy to get over on women. Allowing women in law enforcement and the DOD was a massive mistake and it’ll prove itself more every day

Instead of hiring a female cope who waste the time of male copes, why don't they just hire only male cops? Oh, muh equality
Gender quotas need to be met

Worthless foid cop: check
Niggers being niggers: check
Police disrespected: check

You can't have the weak gender deal with anything, she gets no respect at all from these thugs. Should've sent men to do this job and have her prepare coffees.
Just lol at the disrespect, just lol at her falling and just lol at niggers.

Imagine simping for a femoid cop.

Cops are scum. fuck em

Them niggas ALL house mog me!

(Probably have that fancy indoor plumbing too)