Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over female clients seem to avoid me

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
past few weeks at my new job i’ve been noticing every time a female customer comes in they always seem to be hesitant to come up to me for help but it feels like it only happens to me

for example one of my coworkers who is a lot taller and better looking than me is on shift with me pretty often, no problem with him cause he’s pretty cool and nice to me but all the females seem to have no problem with going right up to him to ask for what they want

i tried to bring it up to my coworker in a joking way like “haha wish i got that much attention” and he laughed and said i was doing a great job with the customers so i don’t even know if i’m just imagining all of it because of how useless i feel all the time

good fucking riddance.

i would not want a foid to speak to me unless it is related to her fucking me.

Failio effect.:feelsdevil:

why do u want a female to talk to u anyway if ur incel? they aren’t exactly gonna be nice to u lmao

past few weeks at my new job i’ve been noticing every time a female customer comes in they always seem to be hesitant to come up to me for help but it feels like it only happens to me

for example one of my coworkers who is a lot taller and better looking than me is on shift with me pretty often, no problem with him cause he’s pretty cool and nice to me but all the females seem to have no problem with going right up to him to ask for what they want

i tried to bring it up to my coworker in a joking way like “haha wish i got that much attention” and he laughed and said i was doing a great job with the customers so i don’t even know if i’m just imagining all of it because of how useless i feel all the time
what kind of work you do?

Wait until you receive a complaint from HR

foids in 2024 are passive-aggressive shits and the system encourages them to be

they can't just get on with life, they're always hysterical and trying to start drama

it's no way to create a healthy civil society

Last edited:
Good for you, if he doesnt get paid more for handling more customers