Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female circumcision is good for many reasons

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Even if you ignore that mandatorily circumcising all females (no anesthetic allowed, not even vaseline for aftercare) would be a great way to get revenge on them for doing it to us, it still has a lot of other benefits

It would make sex less pleasurable/more painful for them. The female orgasm is completely superfluous for reproduction. They would be less slutty if they didn't get as many 'gina tingles from sex, especially if sex was excruciatingly painful for them.

Our society would be better, since there would be fewer oversexed females fucking it up.

giga IQ post, probably not even ancestors would touch this because they were cucked enough to not hurt muh newborn femoids. but there are certainly some problems. i remember reading a post that was backed with research explaining that toilets are getting pleasure from feeling pain. even though you would remove obvious points of stimuli, they would still be sluts, they would lust for humiliation/rape/torture and leave betabuxxing nice guys swallow the dust again jfl. if we really seek change in this scenario then we would need to couple circumcision with some sort of sedative drug to actually make them docile

giga IQ post, probably not even ancestors would touch this because they were cucked enough to not hurt muh newborn femoids. but there are certainly some problems. i remember reading a post that was backed with research explaining that toilets are getting pleasure from feeling pain. even though you would remove obvious points of stimuli, they would still be sluts, they would lust for humiliation/rape/torture and leave betabuxxing nice guys swallow the dust again jfl. if we really seek change in this scenario then we would need to couple circumcision with some sort of sedative drug to actually make them docile
Thanks - I think that females especially get pleasure from inflicting pain upon men. They want to hurt us, just to hear us screaming their names. It would be funny if toilets had to spend a day inside of a port-a-potty for every chad they had fucked. "You wanted to be a toilet, okay, you get what you wished for!"

Genital mutilation shouldn't happen to either gender. Which is why I am against feminism as it promotes MGM just as much as the disgusting cults of Islam and (((Judaism))).
A society that tolerates MGM is morally irredeemable.

Genital mutilation shouldn't happen to either gender. Which is why I am against feminism as it promotes MGM just as much as the disgusting cults of Islam and (((Judaism))).
A society that tolerates MGM is morally irredeemable.
I don't inherently love genital mutilation, but we need to get even with women for doing it to us

To be factually correct, MGM is 100% comparable to FGM.
If anything, more tissue is removed in typical cases of MGM compared to FGM. Most cases of FGM involve a superficial cut in order to draw a drop of blood. MGM for the most part is even worse than FGM.

View: https://sv-se.facebook.com/BloodstainedMenTheirFriends/videos/1115121805294500/

Truth
Just another sign that men are undervalued and females overvalued by society. A woman getting a tiny little nick is worse than men being seriously mutilated in the eyes of our fucked up vaginocracy

Truth
Just another sign that men are undervalued and females overvalued by society. A woman getting a tiny little nick is worse than men being seriously mutilated in the eyes of our fucked up vaginocracy
The type of FGM that feminists ferociously try to brainwash everyone that is the most common type, is actually the least common type.

The type of FGM that feminists ferociously try to brainwash everyone that is the most common type, is actually the least common type.
It's not a coincidence that the word hysterical comes from the Ancient Greek word for a uterus.

It's not a coincidence that the word hysterical comes from the Ancient Greek word for a uterus.
The Ancient Greeks used to debate whether or not women were human.

The Ancient Greeks used to debate whether or not women were human.
The Ancient Greeks were far more based than the modern Western World is. They also knew that circumcision was barbaric, and Jews would even stretch their foreskins with weights to appear intact. Back in those days, circumcision removed only the tip of the foreskin, most of the foreskin remained, but then Talmudic rabbis instituted the full mutilation we have today to stop Jewish men from trying to pass as intact.

The Ancient Greeks were far more based than the modern Western World is.
I mostly agree.
They also knew that circumcision was barbaric, and Jews would even stretch their foreskins with weights to appear intact. Back in those days, circumcision removed only the tip of the foreskin, most of the foreskin remained, but then Talmudic rabbis instituted the full mutilation we have today to stop Jewish men from trying to pass as intact.
True, the Rabbis also did it to stop Jewish men from restoring easily.

I mostly agree.

True, the Rabbis also did it to stop Jewish men from restoring easily.
Most Jewish people are fine, but the Talmud is a disgusting text written by weirdos

Most Jewish people are fine, but the Talmud is a disgusting text written by weirdos
The Talmud has to be probably the worst text to have ever been written.

Based, either ban male circumcision everywhere or force it on everybody regardless of their sex.

The Talmud has to be probably the worst text to have ever been written.
The Koran is pretty bad, too, and in my opinion, any feminist propaganda text is a million times worse than even the strangest religious book. The New Testament is the best of all religious books, in my opinion.
Based, either ban male circumcision everywhere or force it on everybody regardless of their sex.
Or we could ban male circumcision but enforce it on females, preferably when they are teenagers or preteens, with no anesthetic and no aftercare, as revenge.

To be factually correct, MGM is 100% comparable to FGM.
If anything, more tissue is removed in typical cases of MGM compared to FGM. Most cases of FGM involve a superficial cut in order to draw a drop of blood. MGM for the most part is even worse than FGM.

View: https://sv-se.facebook.com/BloodstainedMenTheirFriends/videos/1115121805294500/

fax

Even if you ignore that mandatorily circumcising all females (no anesthetic allowed, not even vaseline for aftercare) would be a great way to get revenge on them for doing it to us, it still has a lot of other benefits

It would make sex less pleasurable/more painful for them. The female orgasm is completely superfluous for reproduction. They would be less slutty if they didn't get as many 'gina tingles from sex, especially if sex was excruciatingly painful for them.

Our society would be better, since there would be fewer oversexed females fucking it up.
if we did it to all women at birth, in a few generations, they would forget that sex was ever pleasurable for women

the clitoris is 100% useless and should be completely removed at birth.

if we did it to all women at birth, in a few generations, they would forget that sex was ever pleasurable for women
Sexual pleasure is a feeling females should never feel.

are you a south african incel? I would think the dwindling white community would stick together jfl
No, I just admire the way South Africa stood against the liberal globalist agenda for decades.

The Koran is pretty bad, too, and in my opinion, any feminist propaganda text is a million times worse than even the strangest religious book. The New Testament is the best of all religious books, in my opinion.
I agree that thee Koran is pretty messed up, but a large chunk of Islamic practises found in the Koran are copied from Judaism.