Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Chad?!

sad.guy.slim

sad.guy.slim

Slim & Unloved
-
What do I make of this? I discovered a beautiful woman on the internet, only to discover that she had been taken by a... Female Chad. Is this the proper term to describe a Lesbian demon? This femoid was taller than I, fitter and had seemingly been with many females. Are female chads taking over? I was revolted.

Who the fuck are you? "Joined 16min ago" GTFO normie.

I remember standing in line behind a top 10 current WNBA player. She was half a foot taller than me and looked hard like iron.

Not sure how lesbian relationships work. Do they fallow the same 80/20 rule?

Female chads are part of the SJW propaganda so, sorry my dude

I don’t quite get the intolerance. I thought we were supposed to band together.

Idk maybe you're just especially autistic for this forum but you seem off.

I am a lurker who recently joined because I’m sick of females and need other incels to relate to.
Idk about that. We,the long time user's, have banded together. But you are not one of us.@BlackPillUNC is right, your post is sketchy,extra sketchy considering you joined today. Everytime this site get's any attention(the r9k suicide today) we get an infulx of normies and fakecel's and it's annoying AF.

What do I make of this? I discovered a beautiful woman on the internet, only to discover that she had been taken by a... Female Chad. Is this the proper term to describe a Lesbian demon? This femoid was taller than I, fitter and had seemingly been with many females. Are female chads taking over? I was revolted.
Taking over what? What are you talking about?

Not sure how lesbian relationships work. Do they fallow the same 80/20 rule?
sometimes uglyasfuck butch lesbians get Staceys, why would these Staceys prefer a butch lesbian pretending to be a man than a real man??

sometimes uglyasfuck butch lesbians get Staceys, why would these Staceys prefer a butch lesbian pretending to be a man than a real man??
Yeah, I've seen this. They'll go after some gargoyle looking bitch. Nasty tastes some lesbos have.

This unholy imitation of masculinity carries more SMV than any of us.
1qo9jd

Last edited: