Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female CEO of AI startup company arrested aftER murdERing hER son, his body found inside hER suitcase

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Apparently she did this just to get revenge against hER estranged husband, because she was upset at the court ordER which allowed hER estranged husband to spend time with his son

“Muhhhh emphatetic gendER”

Average "strong independent woman"

Her startup company was probably her husband's idea originally, so she should be charged for that as well.

These "intelligent" women throw their logic out of the fucking balcony if they are not in their perfect world. There was a female doctor with an IQ of 170 who died in the chimney of her ex boyfriend cause she was trying to get in.

What a fucking genius, mad at husband so kill son:feelstastyman:

These "intelligent" women throw their logic out of the fucking balcony if they are not in their perfect world. There was a female doctor with an IQ of 170 who died in the chimney of her ex boyfriend cause she was trying to get in.
lol

article got 404'd. To be expected...

I can see it just fine….
I found it somewhere else anyway. Funny thing is she'll likely get off. Foids have auto win defenses for such cases

I was on my period :foidSoy::foidSoy:

he was abusive :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Yeah 170 IQ if she did an online test made by a sewer rat in New Delhi.

All women have sub80 iq. No way around it.

She's probably a satanist secretly.

Why didnt she kill her husband ? Makes much more sense

That's some deranged shit killing your own son to make your husband angry.

She hated her currycel son. Kid was only 4 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back