Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Boss

420incel

Greycel
I had a female boss at this all female work environment at a kennel. They all seemed pretty liberal and like feminists. I was treated like absolute garbage and I feel that it was because I was a man. This former boss of mine clearly had a problem with men, didn't have a husband, but has two kids through a sperm bank or something. The criticism was continuous and nothing I ever did satisfied her. She said the only difference between me and her toddler was that I had testicles. I found that to be quite nasty and the way she said it with a smirk on her face, it made me wanna smack her across the face with my fat testicles. She ended up firing me because I broke my hand, and said I was disrespectful for having the audacity to stand up for myself a little, and she laughed at me on my way out of the place. This is why the 19th amendment should be abolished and women should be discouraged from working and should just be raising children so that more men can have jobs. I think the 19th amendment was a rash decision. And women working is absolutely laughable. I absolutely oppose any female leadership of any kind, because it goes against nature for women to be in leadership positions. Moreover, any place that harbors too many women in positions of leadership will inevitably fail because women are ruled by emotion not reason and logic. I think every man has authority over a woman, and it's wrong for a woman to be in charge of a man.

should have never chosen a job with a woman tbh that’s asking to get inured esp if blue collar

Women don't get hit enough tbh. I grew up hearing that if I wanted to talk like a man (mouth off) I'd get treated like one, i.e. , getting my ass beat. Same with my both my parents. Women get away with being shitty because they're coddled with no repercussions for their actions. Getting slugged in the face a few times would teach them to respect others.

All of the women working at a shelter/kennel/etc are severely dogpilled

I had a female boss at this all female work environment at a kennel. They all seemed pretty liberal and like feminists. I was treated like absolute garbage and I feel that it was because I was a man. This former boss of mine clearly had a problem with men, didn't have a husband, but has two kids through a sperm bank or something. The criticism was continuous and nothing I ever did satisfied her. She said the only difference between me and her toddler was that I had testicles. I found that to be quite nasty and the way she said it with a smirk on her face, it made me wanna smack her across the face with my fat testicles. She ended up firing me because I broke my hand, and said I was disrespectful for having the audacity to stand up for myself a little, and she laughed at me on my way out of the place. This is why the 19th amendment should be abolished and women should be discouraged from working and should just be raising children so that more men can have jobs. I think the 19th amendment was a rash decision. And women working is absolutely laughable. I absolutely oppose any female leadership of any kind, because it goes against nature for women to be in leadership positions. Moreover, any place that harbors too many women in positions of leadership will inevitably fail because women are ruled by emotion not reason and logic. I think every man has authority over a woman, and it's wrong for a woman to be in charge of a man.
just rape her

Women superiors are the absolute worst (no shit sherlock). They rise the ranks through emotional manipulation and pseudo-charisma instead of actual hard work. Almost all of my supervisors are female and it's insane how many of them blow up unnecessarily when someone questions their decision making. A dysfunctional world indeed.