Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FELT WEAK AS FUCK TODAY , maybe DEPRESSED ? , I DELAYED GROCERIES BUT STILL STEALED , KEK.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
i mean how can you not feel like Shit , Your Mother is Playing with the Idea of Only Fans , The Gynocentric World is Getting Ridiculous
. And Average Man are Considered Garbage .

While @lemon21 has 500 USD saved Up , Amouranth gets 70k just like that what equals 140 FUCKING TIMES THAT AMOUNT , that would be 140 Months of Neetbux in my Case .

Fucking Clownworld Man , Killing yourself dosnt seem like a far stretch at this Point , why continue to Struggle like a Retard? , when maybe you could enter Paradise / Valhalla in an Instant? , Unfortunatly we are Afraid of death , Keeping you Stuck in This Hell of a Place .

Stealing Groceries becomes even Easier , knowing how shit this World is and BACKWARDS , you dont have to fear Punishment that much .

Pain is Inevitable , even i can feel it somewhat .

I dont even wanna live anymore JUST PLEASE PLEASE I WANNA FUCKING QUIT REALITY I WANNA QUIT THIS PIECE OF SHIT UNIVERSE WITH CHEATERS ON IT WHY FORCE ME TO LIVE THIS OUT OF MY OWN WILL WHY JUST FUCKING LET ME QUIT LET ME LEAVE I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH THIS FUCKING STOP THIS PAIN

FUCK FUCK JUST GET ME OUT OF THIS

Come with me to SEA we will rape hookers in minecraft we will fuck them then run and not pay :feelsaww:

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Lux @The Abyss @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @Retardinator @Sexless incel @highinhibition @nice_try
@Hoppipolla @erenyeager @IncelKing

Yeah, i can't even save up no more cause my job grants me like..... less than $100 per month, so i usually spend it up on copes. Trying to get a better job but no luck

Yeah, i can't even save up no more cause my job grants me like..... less than $100 per month, so i usually spend it up on copes. Trying to get a better job but no luck
100 a month? , holy fucking shit .

glad that im in a frist world country that is full of cucks . Obviously you need more then that for a good Life.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Lux @The Abyss @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @Retardinator @Sexless incel @highinhibition @nice_try
@Hoppipolla @erenyeager @IncelKing
Im sick of everything, of poverty, loneliness, hopelessness, no direction or a goal in this life. Only cope that i have is playing video games, thats my entire life. Whats ridiculous is i might get forced to serve in the army, jfl i will refuse no matter the consequences.

Im sick of everything, of poverty, loneliness, hopelessness, no direction or a goal in this life. Only cope that i have is playing video games, thats my entire life. Whats ridiculous is i might get forced to serve in the army, jfl i will refuse no matter the consequences.
Thats an easy way out with a gun at your Fingertips.

Life is Just fucked if your Born Not Fortunate enough

Thats an easy way out with a gun at your Fingertips.

Life is Just fucked if your Born Not Fortunate enough
I cant survive being locked up with normies. The second i get the rifle im going ER :feelskek: . If it really comes to it im going to tell everything i think to the shrink, i rather go to mental hospital than in the army.

100 a month? , holy fucking shit .

glad that im in a frist world country that is full of cucks . Obviously you need more then that for a good Life.
It's an internship, 1 year i get that ammount of money. Sad so sad, hope to get in and be able to make $300 a month at least