Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Felt true despair today

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Was sitting at the mall the other day with an incel friend when we see a group of kids that went to our highschool who are younger than us, it was 2 average normie boys and 4 roasties. So all I see is one of the boys that is an average prick cuddling with his roastie. And I was just thinking that I never got to experience this in my younger days. The fact that they were young aswell proves the fact that foid virgins are non existant. Its legit over

i see that every day in college, couples walking hand in hand. tbh some of the guys in the couple should be posting here but instead they are somehow in relationships

suicide fuel, this shit is just not happening in high school either. middle school too lol.

NORMIES are perfectly capable lookswise of having relationships. We're just too subhuman.

Was sitting at the mall the other day with an incel friend when we see a group of kids that went to our highschool who are younger than us, it was 2 average normie boys and 4 roasties. So all I see is one of the boys that is an average prick cuddling with his roastie. And I was just thinking that I never got to experience this in my younger days. The fact that they were young aswell proves the fact that foid virgins are non existant. Its legit over
I wish I had incel friends that went out sometimes tbh.